Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-01-2008, 07:26 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Brigid Blessings

Something I've found to be a bit annoying is the fact that, for whatever reason, magnifying glasses are considered melee weapons. Thus, Brigid followers have nothing they can bless at all. Would it be possible to implement some sort of blessing for Brigid? Brigid gets the same messages about 'feeling a holy prescence' and all, but since you can't wield melee weapons, it doesn't do anything.

I'm not asking to enable melee weapons for Brigid, though. God no. Brigid gets enough as it is. It's just worthless to level up in wisdom after you get Brigid's gloves and shield. I'm just wanting to see more incentive for improving wisdom levels.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:44 AM
RealJuggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
but a magnifying glass is a melee weapon
Old 09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Right. I'm saying there's not really a point in it being as such. But even being so, there's no option to bless and sell things with Brigid, even if just for platinum.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Something I've found to be a bit annoying is the fact that, for whatever reason, magnifying glasses are considered melee weapons.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJuggernaut View Post
but a magnifying glass is a melee weapon
=

I hate you, RJ.

Also, I agree with Draenin's point. Maybe it should be possible to weilld melee weapons ONLY for blessing (disable attacking+stat benefits). Wouldn't hurt to have another type of blessing for weapons, would it?
Old 09-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
Agreed 100%
Old 09-16-2008, 07:21 AM
Magnificent Bastard
I would like to see blessings done through the /mark command. That way you don't technically have to wield them in order to do your blessing. It will also help for those that are PvP and may get attacked on an altar. Granted, you can just switch using hotkeys, but you can ready your normal weapon while blessing to be a step ahead of the game.

Last edited by Draenin; 09-16-2008 at 08:43 AM..
Old 09-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to RealJuggernaut Send a message via Yahoo to RealJuggernaut
if you can just /mark and then bless, then fine. but if youre talking about being able to equip a magnifying glass, thats stupid. because you cant ignore facts of life, such as ziro being a homo
Old 10-22-2008, 11:15 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Bump
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Tári o Taurë
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Something I've found to be a bit annoying is the fact that, for whatever reason, magnifying glasses are considered melee weapons. Thus, Brigid followers have nothing they can bless at all. Would it be possible to implement some sort of blessing for Brigid? Brigid gets the same messages about 'feeling a holy prescence' and all, but since you can't wield melee weapons, it doesn't do anything.

I'm not asking to enable melee weapons for Brigid, though. God no. Brigid gets enough as it is. It's just worthless to level up in wisdom after you get Brigid's gloves and shield. I'm just wanting to see more incentive for improving wisdom levels.
Actually I do not believe Brigid even has the ability to (bless) enchant items even in the server side/npc coding. Even on debug when you use the GM commands to try and bless a weapon to brigid it does not work, atleast last time I tried.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:20 PM
i bless brigid all the time
200 dias for +1
Old 11-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Tick
ssw22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Magnifying Glass of Brigid +1 (Attacks:Physical, Holy Word) (Slay: Undead)
Old 12-14-2008, 11:34 AM
slay: yo momma