Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Napier_GMX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Napier_GMX
Yawns... Graal Stinks

Well it has gotten to the point of after paying the money that I thought would be a deal... I HATE GRAAL... I dont want to stop playing it because I payed fori t... but I have 50 decompression errors every 5 steps... I cant even play the game now and it's pissing me off...

You want to charge everyone a lot of money now? After your game doesnt even work right... GET IT TO WORK FOR XP BEFORE YOU CHARGE PEOPLE MORE!

Gheez... on your forums you have tons of flamers... almost no people saying oh its alright but try to fix this and that they are more like

ITS SUCKS HAHAHA YOU SUCK! HAHAHA

Gheez... *yawns* back to making my own MMORPG

Will someone please fix the Decrompession Errors? It's annoying I want to play but I cant... Your people suck and all they know is being mean... if you go to any other Diablo II you get a bigger variety of nice people willing to help than people that just want to PK YOU....

*yawns* TIME TO GET FLAMED
NAPIER:
AIM: NapierRPG
MSN: [email protected]
"You dont need a reason to help people"
Zidane on Virtue FFIX
Old 04-12-2002, 10:56 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, it works fine with XP, just not YOUR computer.
Old 04-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Hmm that's interesting... Considering it doesnt work on any of my computers or my friends... GRAAL JUST SUCKS and they should charge a max of $1 a month... with this new policy they will loost probably 200 users a day
NAPIER:
Zidane on Virtue FFIX
Old 04-12-2002, 11:04 AM
Psychopathic
Shorty2Dope is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shorty2Dope Send a message via Yahoo to Shorty2Dope
Alot of people here run Graal fine with XP. I have no problem at all.
Old 04-12-2002, 11:05 AM
GRAAL IS A JOKE! A JOKE! I mean your webpage is HIGHLY outdated.. you charge insane prices for a 2d game which uses the engine of a zelda game... you COMPLETELY dont know abuot LAW as you say like players cant use gfx made by other PW's when in NO WAY is any of those copyrighted in any way...

You are going to charge $15 grrrr I sign on Sanstrata put on a tag and I am dissed saying I am a noob by noobs! haha... this is funny...

BTW, I do know that it is their game and they have the right to charge as much as they want but I dont beileve its a good choice... Owning a bussiness I know what it feels like to only get a few thousand a month... but with my hard work I make enough to pay for everything... if they were smart they would work out a pay system that JUST pays for their servers and maybe a little on the side for them right now I think they will get a few thousand more dollars and THEY will spend it on them as of now, my staff gets MINIMAL money and everything goes to my bussiness's success. (It has to do with gaming and game creation)

Why arent I getting flamed yet?
NAPIER:
Zidane on Virtue FFIX
Old 04-12-2002, 11:12 AM
random
Krakken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Krakken Send a message via AIM to Krakken Send a message via MSN to Krakken
Quote:
Originally posted by Napier_GMX
GRAAL IS A JOKE! A JOKE! I mean your webpage is HIGHLY outdated.. you charge insane prices for a 2d game which uses the engine of a zelda game... you COMPLETELY dont know abuot LAW as you say like players cant use gfx made by other PW's when in NO WAY is any of those copyrighted in any way...

You are going to charge $15 grrrr I sign on Sanstrata put on a tag and I am dissed saying I am a noob by noobs! haha... this is funny...

BTW, I do know that it is their game and they have the right to charge as much as they want but I dont beileve its a good choice... Owning a bussiness I know what it feels like to only get a few thousand a month... but with my hard work I make enough to pay for everything... if they were smart they would work out a pay system that JUST pays for their servers and maybe a little on the side for them right now I think they will get a few thousand more dollars and THEY will spend it on them as of now, my staff gets MINIMAL money and everything goes to my bussiness's success. (It has to do with gaming and game creation)

Why arent I getting flamed yet?
Go get slowly digested by a venus fly trap.

Old 04-12-2002, 11:14 AM
Skatche is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Skatche
Insane prices? Everquest goes at 15 a month. Graal is offering the same for six months, I believe. That is as close to fair prices as you're going to get. As for the whole engine thing - it doesn't use the Zelda engine, nor does it have even half of its limitation. In it's current state, Graalscript in conjunction with an NPC Server can be used to do just about anything 2D - I mean, we've got entirely new races, Capture The Flag and even a Tetris clone, all programmed in Graalscript. Zelda's engine could not do half of that.
Old 04-12-2002, 11:15 AM
*yawns*... Everquest has a long playability rate though oh well im not coming back to this thread so feel free to flame me
NAPIER:
Zidane on Virtue FFIX
Old 04-12-2002, 11:23 AM
toad@graal:~$ ./Oldbie
toad1413 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to toad1413

I'm not even going to start.

All I'm going to say is this: Graal cannot stink. It is a game, inside a computer, and therefore has odour. Sorry.

Oh, and you will be back to this thread. Everyone comes back to their threads like these.
Old 04-12-2002, 12:04 PM
Banned
freddyfox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
GRAAL JUST SUCKS and they should charge a max of $1 a month... with this new policy they will loost probably 200 users a day
You sir, lose.

HAVE YOU SEEN BANDWIDTH COSTS? With the general amount of P2P accounts, Stefan and unixmad would be making an average of $200 a month. And while to you, the freeloader who thinks that everyone who hosts a game has a magical bandwidth tree growing in their backyard, this may seem like a lot, IT ISN'T. unixmad must cover both the costs of the server, his office space, employee salary, living costs, food, clothing, EVERYTHING. I'd like to see you pay for all this with $200 MONTHLY.

These new costs are necessary to KEEP THE SERVERS ALIVE. Don't like it? Tough. Leave. Don't come whining on these boards because now you have to shell out $15 measly bucks from your wallet to pay for a fairly good game.
Old 04-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Shinji Ikari
EThor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to EThor Send a message via AIM to EThor Send a message via Yahoo to EThor
Way to go Vermain. Give it too him good >=D

It's so true. I'm completely for paying for Graal, as long as the rates don't get too high, and the quality still ranks high.

"wow, thats so utterly fantastic that i might poke myself in the eye." - Malak
Old 04-12-2002, 12:55 PM
Banned
c0nsp1racy is on a distinguished road
Re: Yawns... Graal Stinks

Quote:
GET IT TO WORK FOR XP BEFORE YOU CHARGE PEOPLE MORE!

Works fine on xp for me only problem is it eats resources for some reason.
Old 04-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
you COMPLETELY dont know abuot LAW as you say like players cant use gfx made by other PW's when in NO WAY is any of those copyrighted in any way...
The 'laws' on Graal are whatever Stefan/Unixmad decide, you mentally deficient buffoon.
Old 04-12-2002, 03:16 PM
RUBIX CUBE TEAM.
Zelgadis_Geywords is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis_Geywords
Too lazy to quote the original post...

Hi. If you don't like Graal, just stop playing. The concept is simple. Also, your computer must not be all that good. I run Windows XP on a COMPAQ with a Celeron processor, and I have virtually no problems with Graal.
Old 04-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Please post bug reports directly in the bugs forum. I haven't got complains lately about the compression thing, so how should we know there is a problem? It would be interesting to know on which servers you get the problem etc. so that we can try to find out what the problem is.