Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
No, it's just that classic admins are just bad and inexperienced.
No it's that classic admins got a big graal ego
Old 09-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Maybe Graal iPhone isn't up to par with your discriminating taste but for the hundreds of paying customers it's just fine. That paints an ugly picture of the average iPhone users - but their money is still green, right?
Quote:
As far as I'm concerned it's the shot in the arm Eurocenter needs to produce some meaningful content... which is what we're all waiting for.
Seems a little contradicting..
Old 09-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
No it's that classic admins got a big graal ego
That too lol
Old 09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
No, people pay for items on iphone but only because that's the only way to enjoy the game. People buy gralat packs because the prices for in game items are sky high and that's the only way to buy them, by buying packs.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
No, people pay for items on iphone but only because that's the only way to enjoy the game. People buy gralat packs because the prices for in game items are sky high and that's the only way to buy them, by buying packs.
I don't think you understand. If people are more than willing to pay for recycled content (with minimal effort placed into the 'production' of it) then I don't see how this is an incentive to put time in to produce "meaningful" content that "we" have been waiting for.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
I don't think you understand. If people are more than willing to pay for recycled content with minimal effort placed into it, I don't see how this is an incentive to put time in to produce "meaningful" content.
Yeah I guess you're right. But the admins definitely think it is, and unfortunately, their word is law.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:52 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's a pretty social/casual game so it caters to the people who enjoy that aspect of it and the development is driven by Stefan/unixmad so it's just from one random idea to another.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
It's a pretty social/casual game so it caters to the people who enjoy that aspect of it and the development is driven by Stefan/unixmad so it's just from one random idea to another.
The ideas may be fine, but there are a ton of problems that don't get fixed. Ever.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Maybe Graal iPhone isn't up to par with your discriminating taste but for the hundreds of paying customers it's just fine. That paints an ugly picture of the average iPhone users - but their money is still green, right?

As far as I'm concerned it's the shot in the arm Eurocenter needs to produce some meaningful content... which is what we're all waiting for.
Quote:
Assuming Stephen is being sarcastic this happens to be the exact impression I get: plenty of people play the iPhone server, it's having a good effect on PC Graals playercount, it's making money, so we're all expected to withhold criticism, ignore the obvious cracks and pretend everything is okay.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Assuming Stephen is being sarcastic this happens to be the exact impression I get: plenty of people play the iPhone server, it's having a good effect on PC Graals playercount, it's making money, so we're all expected to withhold criticism, ignore the obvious cracks and pretend everything is okay.
So according to you the only idea is to make money?
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, Graal exists for you to have fun. The single objective of Eurocenter is to bring happiness to its players, in an exciting and well tended online world.

Not to sell content that people make for them.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
I didn't actually say that did I?
But for the record I remember back in December 2009 Stefan logging into RC on PC Classic to discuss iPhone Classic before it had even been approved as an application, he wasn't entirely sure of what he wanted to do with the server.... with the exception of the pricing policy (not that I actually disagree with the concept).
Old 09-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I didn't actually say that did I?
But for the record I remember back in December 2009 Stefan logging into RC on PC Classic to discuss iPhone Classic before it had even been approved as an application, he wasn't entirely sure of what he wanted to do with the server.... with the exception of the pricing policy (not that I actually disagree with the concept).
Well that pricing policy makes it harder to have fun. (That was for kia345.)
Old 09-22-2010, 01:29 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:

congrats on euro center making some money, they do have a nice scheme going with gralat packs and high hat prices, if i thought of it i would have done the same thing and created my own server. ... i wonder if someone made a popular server and ran a scheme like this if euro center would allow this.... gives me good incentive for working for real on a server... actual profit!

discriminating is the wrong word there, I was just voicing my opinion in a negative manor to express what i feel is wrong with iGraal. Not to discriminate against 15 yr olds, I just don't like the fact that people not capable of running a server are running the most popular server graal has to offer.

on a side note im sure there are 15 yr olds that could run the server great...just not the ones they have selected.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:41 PM
qW£rt Classic Iphone
qw3rt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Lol that's how it is. I've been playing iPhone for some time now and the only reason I didn't delete it is because it can be fun once in a while. But, yes, most of the admins are 12-16. And, no, they won't make any more quests.
Admins 12-16? i think u mean some GPs who are in nothing related with Devs staff which are obviously older i didn't learn algorithmic when i was 12-16 at school o.O but in colledge.

Quote:
No, it's just that classic admins are bad and inexperienced.
GP like they are not dev, host events to keep some fun i know it may be boring sometimes but it's better than nothing and instead keeping the game safe and hosting some events it's not their job it doesn't mean they are inexperienced.
As for admins, i mean devs, if they were so inexperienced we wouldn't be here talking about graal.
Devs on the iphone staff are few so they can't be faster, it takes times i know.

Last edited by qw3rt; 09-22-2010 at 03:52 PM..
Closed Thread