Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:15 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
i dont think vB modder will make this unless Darlene agrees with it, Unixmad will probably will, and if Unixmad agrees the vB will make it?
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
i dont think vB modder will make this unless Darlene agrees with it, Unixmad will probably will, and if Unixmad agrees the vB will make it?
Darlene and Unixmad do not have any control, whatsoever, in what vB modders do or do not do. Anybody can ask a vB modder to make it. Whether or not they say yes is a different story.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:20 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
Jesus. Stop, already. You've gotten your answer ten times. If you want something like this made, go get a vB modder to make it. All you're doing is arguing for the sake of feeling like you didn't lose, even though there was nothing to lose in the first place.
Not arguing, Darlene is just being difficult. I don't even really want this modification, it's the fact that Darlene is talking to Elizabeth like she's being retarded. It's a good request that would be helpful to all users, and Darlene is just being a wall for the sake of telling Elizabeth off.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:26 AM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Not arguing, Darlene is just being difficult. I don't even really want this modification, it's the fact that Darlene is talking to Elizabeth like she's being retarded. It's a good request that would be helpful to all users, and Darlene is just being a wall for the sake of telling Elizabeth off.
Darlene offered her opinion. Elizabeth, as usual, went off on tangent and started a circular argument with somebody that didn't agree with her. Darlene's just an administrator. If a mod like this was available, and somebody approach Unixmad with it, then it's not like he'd go to Darlene and get her permission. The problem is that it isn't a mod that's available, since reputations themselves are a mod; you'd be modding a mod, which usually doesn't happen.

My advice to those that want this: figure out who made the current reputation mod (I'll give you a hint: it's probably Paul M), and ask them if something like this could be added.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:31 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Elizabeth, as usual, went off on tangent and started a circular argument with somebody that didn't agree with her.
Elizabeth is a young child. The kind who Graal is geared to. Her behavior is to be expected.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:55 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Question

Quote:
Darlene and Unixmad do not have any control, whatsoever, in what vB modders do or do not do. Anybody can ask a vB modder to make it. Whether or not they say yes is a different story.
Explain?

Explain the part of vB modders too if you dont mindthanks
Old 09-24-2008, 03:36 AM
master of infinite loops
Quote:
Explain?

Explain the part of vB modders too if you dont mindthanks
People that mod (add things to) vBulletin don't work for GraalOnline. They do it as a hobby. They are independent people, with minds of their own, granted political freedom and natural, inalienable rights by their nation's corresponding documents. I don't know how more clear I can get.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:53 AM
No.
DarkReaper0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DarkReaper0
Quote:
People that mod (add things to) vBulletin don't work for GraalOnline. They do it as a hobby. They are independent people, with minds of their own, granted political freedom and natural, inalienable rights by their nation's corresponding documents. I don't know how more clear I can get.
Clearer: Opposite of Graalonline Forum Rights.

And hey, it might be out there.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:58 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
The problem is that it isn't a mod that's available, since reputations themselves are a mod; you'd be modding a mod, which usually doesn't happen.

My advice to those that want this: figure out who made the current reputation mod (I'll give you a hint: it's probably Paul M), and ask them if something like this could be added.
Reputation is not a mod anymore, it comes working on vB boards.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Cake'd
Quote:
so ur saying that the graal forums totally belong to vB and if someday they just feel like throwing everything to the trash Unixmad cant do anything about it?
Old 09-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
so ur saying that the graal forums totally belong to vB and if someday they just feel like throwing everything to the trash Unixmad cant do anything about it?
Unixmad doesn't make mods for vBulletin, he can only add on what is made.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper0 View Post
And hey, it might be out there.
It is.

I don't know why you're all getting into a huge technical debate over something that is so trivial. I don't support the idea, it's just laziness and if you need a purpose for using User CP, subscribe to threads without e-mail notification in your options. I often check mine for that reason, and reputations are not important to check just for that purpose. There are tons of other useful mods that could be added to the Graal forums without them cluttering the place up (like they do on some forums) but it's such a pain to actually try to get Stefan / Unixmad to do it, so please don't waste your time trying to get something added so much that, at the end of the day, isn't really going to do much at all.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Cake'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Unixmad doesn't make mods for vBulletin, he can only add on what is made.
so hes the owner? like hes paying vB for this forum?
Old 09-25-2008, 12:50 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
so hes the owner? like hes paying vB for this forum?
It's not that hard. He didn't make vB. He pays for it. He can only add what is made. He's the owner of THIS forum, he cannot boss around the modders/staff team of vB to make it. He can ask nicely and it MIGHT be done. Comprendo?
Old 09-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Cake'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
It's not that hard. He didn't make vB. He pays for it. He can only add what is made. He's the owner of THIS forum, he cannot boss around the modders/staff team of vB to make it. He can ask nicely and it MIGHT be done. Comprendo?
thanks 4 making it clear...