Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Zone needs expensive houses! Your own personal training quarters.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:05 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAzerothx View Post
Zone needs expensive houses! Your own personal training quarters.
Or missions. Maybe that would be pretty good, since they were promised for a long time now...
Old 10-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Well what if they made trading a Zone Gold benefit?
Old 10-26-2007, 09:08 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Well what if they made trading a Zone Gold benefit?
It would still cheat the gelat and event weapons system. It just won't be added. There are way too many reasons not to and way to few reasons to do such.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:49 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Really, there used to be reasons why to trade and I brought it to Sayian's attention to tell Stefan (this was before V5 and Sayian still loved Graal) but now there really isnt besides to give people an advantage
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:58 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Well just about every other multi-player game has trading, why exclude Zone?
Counterstrike has a trading system? Wow.

Also, I know you didn't play Graal before Graal2001's trading system became a mainstream thing...
Old 10-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Trading wouldn't be that bad of an idea. If you guys would just stop and think.

If Event Weapons were tradable, there would be no difference between how many are out there - there would still be the same amount in the game, just different players would have them, instead of the same people.

If Gelat Items were tradable, there would be no difference of how many are out. Someone would still be paying for them. And there would still only be so many out.

You guys simply think of "I R B LEET, NO ONE BEAT ME". You care to much about new players getting items and ****. You guys are really WAY to into the game, if you don't want new players having some decent items. Apparently ya'll are to caught up in "I R NO WANT 2 DIE BY NEWBS" to think about what it was like before you had any event items, and how badly you wanted them.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
What people don't realize is that Zone was never an economic server, which is what most of Graal sort of turned into over the years.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
What people don't realize is that Zone was never an economic server, which is what most of Graal sort of turned into over the years.
I agree, if you want to argue, look at GK, it was made to be an RP server but it turned into an economic server

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Well trading items on Zone would be like trading exp on Kingdoms, it cannot work, at least not with the items that are online right now.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
I agree, if you want to argue, look at GK, it was made to be an RP server but it turned into an economic server
No it wasn't. RPing was never enforced, you can't call a server an RP server if there wasn't any effort to make people RP to begin with.

GK's preview was like normal Graal, but after that it was economic since (if I remember correctly) it was g2k1's sequal (which was economic).
Old 10-26-2007, 11:21 PM
V--ITS SEAN!
Dante_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post
Trading wouldn't be that bad of an idea. If you guys would just stop and think.
Actually, Yes it would.

Quote:
If Event Weapons were tradable, there would be no difference between how many are out there - there would still be the same amount in the game, just different players would have them, instead of the same people.
Please tell me you were high when you posted this, In this case, It doesn't matter about how many people have them. Its about how they get it, They're named Event Weapons for a reason Sayian. Not just some damn I R LOOKIN 2 BUY BPS/RPS/REAPS!!!!!11

Quote:
If Gelat Items were tradable, there would be no difference of how many are out. Someone would still be paying for them. And there would still only be so many out.
Retarded. Gelats or whatever are meant to be bought with real money, Not damn cash. This would cut profits for them down by a whole much, Say Az for example. Look how much cash he owns. He could buy tons without spending a damn penny Please think this is not just a game also a Business for god sakes.

Quote:
You guys simply think of "I R B LEET, NO ONE BEAT ME". You care to much about new players getting items and ****. You guys are really WAY to into the game, if you don't want new players having some decent items. Apparently ya'll are to caught up in "I R NO WANT 2 DIE BY NEWBS" to think about what it was like before you had any event items, and how badly you wanted them.
Sayian, they're called Gamers, We want new people to enjoy this game but not hand everything the **** out to them.
3 words: zone needs a jail
John says:
****** THAT CANADIAN ******* CAN GET ON XBL
Boing says:
Touya?
John says:
Touya lives in NJ....
Zone's Staff based on Red Vs Blue series! (Well mostly the red)
Dan-Sarge-He's The Dumb Leader.
KDS-Griff-He *****s
RavenBalde-Simmons-He's the mother ****ing suck up
Switch-Donut-Well He's just Dumb and Pink....
Jesse-Church-The Guy with the bad ideas, But still really cool
Desear-Tucker-The guy that got knocked up by an Alien.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:37 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Zone doesn't really have a variety of items large enough to have a trading system. What are you going to do, trade event items for Zone money? I don't think so. I guess you could trade event items for gelat items, but mostly it would probably be used for USDing.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:27 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Zone + Trading = No. Zone doesn't realy have anything to realy trade besides special weapons like, event weapons,holiday weapons..

Besides people like az and steve with 300k moneh. = lame.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:37 AM
V--ITS SEAN!
Dante_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Besides people like az and steve with 300k moneh. = lame.
Point out what i already said?
3 words: zone needs a jail
John says:
****** THAT CANADIAN ******* CAN GET ON XBL
Boing says:
Touya?
John says:
Touya lives in NJ....
Zone's Staff based on Red Vs Blue series! (Well mostly the red)
Dan-Sarge-He's The Dumb Leader.
KDS-Griff-He *****s
RavenBalde-Simmons-He's the mother ****ing suck up
Switch-Donut-Well He's just Dumb and Pink....
Jesse-Church-The Guy with the bad ideas, But still really cool
Desear-Tucker-The guy that got knocked up by an Alien.