Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
And that's what Angelu's problem is.. he doesn't want to listen what others have to say, but just make what he likes himself...

I remember myself saying I wanted something different from as he wanted it, and what happened? He said: "I quit..", but we had to listen to him because we needed him for the GFX.

He's stubborn..!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:56 PM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road
lol the only point why i dont listen to contiga is because he wants to fake maloria and zodiac XD and now hes angry because we dont let him being staff on esteria again contiga all people are happy that you not ever being staff on esteria
and to all this color themes no picture has a so high saturation than konidias one and i never said i can change it a bit but konidias saturation is really to high

this looks ok too i think the saturation is ok for me at not so high as konidias one

ahh and to the purple thing there is planed a poisoned forest whitch looks purple
Old 01-09-2007, 04:58 PM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakram View Post
lol the only point why i dont listen to contiga is because he wants to fake maloria and zodiac XD and now hes angry because we dont let him being staff on esteria again contiga all people are happy that you not ever being staff on esteria
and to all this color themes no picture has a so high saturation than konidias one and i never said i can change it a bit but konidias saturation is really to high

this looks ok too i think the saturation is ok for me at not so high as konidias one
I'm down for developing with a tileset like that!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:35 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by contiga View Post
And that's what Angelu's problem is.. he doesn't want to listen what others have to say, but just make what he likes himself...

I remember myself saying I wanted something different from as he wanted it, and what happened? He said: "I quit..", but we had to listen to him because we needed him for the GFX.

He's stubborn..!
Well, you could have managed the server if you would have worked more, heh. He did most of the stuff, and things look cool like they are right now.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
It's a shame you speak of Contiga in such a way Shakram. When I was always insulting this server he tried to defend it. (or so I remember)
Old 01-09-2007, 07:07 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
It's a shame you speak of Contiga in such a way Shakram. When I was always insulting this server he tried to defend it. (or so I remember)
Well, he wanted to do that in some way, and he also left us alone and went to GK...
Old 01-12-2007, 03:34 AM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road

an inside screen
at the moment iam playing around with details
Old 01-12-2007, 03:41 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
God I want to work with that tileset...

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 01-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Angelu just tell me when you need that help.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
That server looks great.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:00 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Again, the server looks amazing. Is the light coming through the windows part of the tileset or is it a scripted effect? Only thing I dislike from the indoor shot is the tiles behind the counter, it looks too grainy (err, I don't know the proper term... but it looks odd).
Old 01-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
It's an image made transparent.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:54 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
It's an image made transparent.
Its a light effect O.o
Old 01-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow
Its a light effect O.o
You can home-brew light effects, you know. ;p
Old 01-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Only thing I dislike from the indoor shot is the tiles behind the counter, it looks too grainy (err, I don't know the proper term... but it looks odd).
Distorted? True =o