Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
My Transition As Era Manager

I would like to start off by saying that Tim was a great manager of Era over the past 9 months or so. I have learned a lot from him over our time on the team together. I would like to personally thank him for all he has done for not just Era, but myself. We will miss you Tim.

With that said, Tim has quit his role of manager on Era. The PWAs have announced that I will be Era's new trial manager. I hope to continue pushing out new content as we have been over the past few months as well as maintain the peaceful vibe that is present on the staff team. I feel that if I can do those two things, Era will live long and prosper.

One last thanks to the PWA team for giving me the chance to prove myself as the manager of Era!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:26 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations you'll do a great job, I have faith in you. After all, that's why I kept you around, I always knew you'd be my successor.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Love u guys
Old 09-10-2012, 06:22 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
There's probably like twenty or thirty of you sitting there in the backlines going **** YES TIM IS GONE FINALLY, completely unaware of the depth and volume of work he has placed into Era even in my short time as a member of the staff.

I've worked under Andy, Smu, kinetaro and even that brief time where HoudiniMan was in charge (god help us all) - and not a single one of them managed to encapsulate the drive for content that Tim managed to do. In his tenure alone, I've seen more core systems updated, fixed and extended than I have seen anything else done by any of the other managers bar perhaps Andy. I have never worked under a manager so willing to try out new ideas and give his staff free reign to work on small projects which then become new content for players.

You have Tim to thank for a lot of positive changes which are now everyday things for Era players.

I can't say I know what the future holds, but Zach and Tim have always had effectively the same mindset. Here's to the future, and a whole lot of cool **** to come.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
as manager to what????
Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
as manager to what????
chelsea
Old 09-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Grats <3 Good job man.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
There's probably like twenty or thirty of you sitting there in the backlines going **** YES TIM IS GONE FINALLY, completely unaware of the depth and volume of work he has placed into Era even in my short time as a member of the staff.

I've worked under Andy, Smu, kinetaro and even that brief time where HoudiniMan was in charge (god help us all) - and not a single one of them managed to encapsulate the drive for content that Tim managed to do. In his tenure alone, I've seen more core systems updated, fixed and extended than I have seen anything else done by any of the other managers bar perhaps Andy. I have never worked under a manager so willing to try out new ideas and give his staff free reign to work on small projects which then become new content for players.

You have Tim to thank for a lot of positive changes which are now everyday things for Era players.

I can't say I know what the future holds, but Zach and Tim have always had effectively the same mindset. Here's to the future, and a whole lot of cool **** to come.
He's still a douche though :P
He even says he's a proud douche bag.
That's why people are glad he's gone.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Agt 2012

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Alfonso for life!

agt 2012

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.

Last edited by Scoper; 09-11-2012 at 03:14 AM..
Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Agt 2012!!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Oldbie
death_striker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to death_striker
Congratulations on becoming Manager Zach, you will do great
Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post

taking graal way too serious.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post
taking graal way too serious.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Congratulation Zach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Man I had to laugh so hard

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Closed Thread