Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 11:29 PM
RealDDc is an unknown quantity at this point
There are planets some of the players have never even seen, cause everyone plays iricia, and most have seen those planets, but never where able to have a nice fight on these, cause everyone plays iricia.

The game always did consist about rather short battles, fastely done rounds of wars, as short as possibly events etc. that is exactly what made this game interesting, asides of the really more and more minimalistic events, since it doesn't rely on countless hours of grinding or missions that require some hours.

Those are definetly different games.

Sure there could be a woodcutting skill implemented, and the first to clean whole alpha map of trees and build up a wooden fortress wins the flower pot...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
I always tried to host at CTF, KOTH and Zone Wars...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
There are planets some of the players have never even seen, cause everyone plays iricia, and most have seen those planets, but never where able to have a nice fight on these, cause everyone plays iricia.

The game always did consist about rather short battles, fastely done rounds of wars, as short as possibly events etc. that is exactly what made this game interesting, asides of the really more and more minimalistic events, since it doesn't rely on countless hours of grinding or missions that require some hours.

Those are definetly different games.

Sure there could be a woodcutting skill implemented, and the first to clean whole alpha map of trees and build up a wooden fortress wins the flower pot...
There are so many better ideas, just not enough scripts/scripters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
James has such a history on Zodiac with breaking the rules, he shouldn't be allowed to play Zodiac ever.
Ya, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
I always tried to host at CTF, KOTH and Zone Wars...
Ok, what was the point of saying that, want a cookie?
Old 03-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Ok, what was the point of saying that, want a cookie?
Yaplz.

lol, it was regarding Dennis' post about that nobody usually plays other planets but iricia... but enyways... It's not something rlly important lol.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Dionne Førever
DeathOfRa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
James has such a history on Zodiac with breaking the rules, he shouldn't be allowed to play Zodiac ever.
lol.
No good player doesn't break rules. Rog spawns, James breaks rules+spawns, etc etc.

Zone needs reset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
The voices in my head like to bicker with each other.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:33 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
lol.
No good player doesn't break rules. Rog spawns, James breaks rules+spawns, etc etc.

Zone needs reset.
Ew, I don't break rules. fadge. Zone doesn't need a reset, what woudl that do? ZODIAC NEEDS A RESET
Old 03-06-2009, 08:08 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Why are all my posts that state the truth always removed? Although I didn't flame?

Anyway as I was saying the main destruction of Zone occurs through the lack of advertisement since we don't get players to fill the spots of the ones who leave due to the fact that we don't advertise enough.

I'd also like to say that Zone's community has been doing since late 06, since then its just been slowly rotting away into the crappy community we have now.

Also the lack of active ETs has caught my attention. The only ET I see online now is Donark, where have the rest of you gone?
Old 03-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Zone Rank : God
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Also the lack of active ETs has caught my attention. The only ET I see online now is Donark, where have the rest of you gone?

Yes totally, agree.
Since a week or more... ther is no more ETs, events, exept, donark host some times... but actually, it is more death, that shouldnt be, moreover, player count is very low atm...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:10 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
Yes totally, agree.
Since a week or more... ther is no more ETs, events, exept, donark host some times... but actually, it is more death, that shouldnt be, moreover, player count is very low atm...
Playercount has been low for a long period of time already that's why I suggest we start setting up ads, I'd be happy to find sites to put them on though I'd need someone to make me a banner. Or a video for youtube I could spread. I guess the lack of events doesn't bother me, more the lack of staff to help ban/lock/mute people for abusing the rules is a problem I'd like to see solved.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
The thread is kind of getting out of hand. Discussions about what the staffteam does wrong or whatever can be done privately with me (feel free to PM).

Closed.