-Rare bobobo hat
-Rare Patriots hat
-Rare Carteles Sombraro
Smoke Irons *Trial* (Events Team) (Mon May 18 21:37:04 2009):
Mass message:
Someone pm me my list please
Old 05-18-2009, 09:17 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
Okay, well it's changed then when angel was dev admin if you massed more then one time even if it was completely related you were going to be fired.
I'm just relaying what Squirt said. Angel really had no right to say that they shouldn't be massing, anyway. That's Squirt's area, and was even at that time.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:11 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie9011 View Post
Alex *Cadet* (GP) (Sun May 17 17:10:59 2009):
Mass message:
offers on shipka

UnKnown Confusion *Trial* (Events Team) (Sun May 17 19:04:11 2009):
Mass message:
PPA is currently accepting contracts just type in /ppa or come down to our headquarters and hire an agent today.

Selling large sr house for dual deagles+something good.

Sigma (FAQ) (Mon May 11 22:04:16 2009):
Mass message:
Taking offers on MT

Just a few examples.
To be clear I was on ppa tag when I massed that out,and I didnt know that it switches over when you go on staff tag. Therefore it should be fixed because that is what causes problems. You cant be sure that everyone has opened up your pm,and then you go on staff tag and it becomes a red bubble and you get yelled at.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman13x View Post
To be clear I was on ppa tag when I massed that out,and I didnt know that it switches over when you go on staff tag. Therefore it should be fixed because that is what causes problems. You cant be sure that everyone has opened up your pm,and then you go on staff tag and it becomes a red bubble and you get yelled at.
If you massed before you were on tag there's no problem because it won't be sent to the people who have masses ignored and it also won't alert RC.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
If you massed before you were on tag there's no problem because it won't be sent to the people who have masses ignored and it also won't alert RC.
Yes it does.
That's a problem Stefan has to fix, if you're a Staff and you mass (even offtag) it'll go throught the RC Block. (Atleast when you're in the Server Options)
Old 05-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
You guys honestly cared so much about clicking a red pm bubble so much that you had to come on here and demand that they get fired or punished?

This is the reason i think era is horrible, because you staff act so stupid over the little things. why dont you stop worrying about a FAQ massing out and go finish "new era".

And for everyone who says "its annoying", honestly? if you get annoyed cuz you have to click a bubble you might have issues.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Yes it does.
That's a problem Stefan has to fix, if you're a Staff and you mass (even offtag) it'll go throught the RC Block. (Atleast when you're in the Server Options)
Check what I was quoting, no it does not.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:18 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
You guys honestly cared so much about clicking a red pm bubble so much that you had to come on here and demand that they get fired or punished?

This is the reason i think era is horrible, because you staff act so stupid over the little things. why dont you stop worrying about a FAQ massing out and go finish "new era".

And for everyone who says "its annoying", honestly? if you get annoyed cuz you have to click a bubble you might have issues.
This is an uncommon problem on Zodiac but..

It's more so that the individual is abusing their staff tag for personal gain, not because it's annoying to click a red bubble.

Staff should be reconnecting before they go on staff tag to clear any masses.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:26 PM
SymphoniaPrince is an unknown quantity at this point
Besides the point of the individual abusing their staff tag, this is just a stupid subject anyway. I agree with the person who said "stop worrying about a FAQ massing out and go finish "new era."

Old 05-20-2009, 03:44 AM
Finger lickin' good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphoniaPrince View Post
Besides the point of the individual abusing their staff tag, this is just a stupid subject anyway. I agree with the person who said "stop worrying about a FAQ massing out and go finish "new era."
The person who started this topic isn't on the staff team.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
I don't know why the thread creator is complaining so much if he was one of the people who used to staff mass so much, which weren't really era related or important, overriding the mass message ignore system.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 05-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Check what I was quoting, no it does not.
Didn't read the quote, sorry
Old 05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
I don't know why the thread creator is complaining so much if he was one of the people who used to staff mass so much, which weren't really era related or important, overriding the mass message ignore system.
I don't even have mass messages on ignore so technically it doesn't really bother me. to be honest I'm just complaining for the sake of complaining because this forum really doesn't have much activity so I bring up random stuff for the hell of it.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Finger lickin' good.
lol, somebody's gotta do it or else nothing would ever get fixed...especially the small things
Old 05-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
I don't care about those message's i get, But i do care about the fact that the staff's abuse their tag to make sure everyone read their msg