Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I would change the castle walls atleast cause they are a huge part of the levels and ruin the surroundings, and yea you rlly dont need Lats and I myself am also occupied with Babylon so I dont plan on helping you at the moment.

You have people who can fix up the tiles so if someone says somthing doesnt look so appealing, maybe just make it more appealing with your current staff team. Im sure all of them arnt doing somthing.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcaptain
Riot is already aware that he can not use tiles we are using, specificly the tree and bush. The castle tiles and all the ones you made are fine.. but terrains and such are not allowed to be used by Delteria.

It's not about competing, its about wanting to offer a sense of uniqueness to players on both servers. You have a much larger staff, and I am told that you are in the process of redoing the tiles that you can't use so thats good. So I hope that screenshot with you and the trees etc is with temporary usage of my graphics.
LOL!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:28 AM
~~Paul
alarid0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid0 Send a message via MSN to alarid0
The color choice could def be played around with...
But the tiles themselves are pretty good :o
Especially the floor tile! I love it!
***has horrible horrible time attempting repeating tiles**

This place looks promising... (tho I guess I would have to see more to really be able to say that)

I don't really like the veggie market, though... it doesn't look very good
Old 06-08-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcaptain
Riot is already aware that he can not use tiles we are using, specificly the tree and bush. The castle tiles and all the ones you made are fine.. but terrains and such are not allowed to be used by Delteria.

It's not about competing, its about wanting to offer a sense of uniqueness to players on both servers. You have a much larger staff, and I am told that you are in the process of redoing the tiles that you can't use so thats good. So I hope that screenshot with you and the trees etc is with temporary usage of my graphics.
I'm sorry sir, but you're wrong, you always are wrong, that's just how it is, I'm sorry. It's gotta suck, ya know, playing a game for 6 years, and everytime you talk to somebody about the game, you end up being wrong...How is it being wrong? It feel good? I'm sorry that you're wrong man...but...you're wrong.

Delteria Forums
Old 06-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
Ooookay?
Old 06-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Banned
_Z3phyr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
[bump?]

We also have a grand central station I found recently (Hell I'm still discovering stuff around here... and I've been apart of the dev for like a month and a half now):

(oh yeah and btw the guy who complained about the bright tiles of the walls... they'll be balanced out when the day/night system comes into play. White is easier to tint and reflect light than darker colors like on the default tileset)

You can help us too! We're hiring in all departments. I'm no Admin or whatever, but I think the Dev server kicks major ass. I've been playing Graal for 4 years now, and I've been around the block a few times... so I think it should go without saying that I know what I'm talkinga bout.

Good at GFXing? Come play with us and make stuff. We could use a prototype guy to make stuff so we can practice our jobs, like fishing and mining and whatever. It's kinda lame making numbers dance all day. We're always having fun in RC chat (when we're all in the room together...) and the forums are hilarious to read. We're like perfectionists who kick ass at what we do.

Just because you're impressed doesn't mean you can't help. Most Delterians like to ridicule stuff or make fun of things so you can show us something and we'll make it better. Hell, I haven't made one foolproof script that MisconceptioN or someone else couldn't improve. That makes this server great for you to improve yourself as well by seeing how what you make can be improved.

Plus, Delteria has always had like zero lagg. Perfect place to PK. I used to try and go into Maloria or NP or something and try to PK and it would be all delayed and crap. Delteria scripts are as short and sweet as possible. Everytime we release something it's near perfect and its been corrected and stomped on by everybody on the team so its nice and shiny for the players.

COME PLAY WITH USSSSSS
[/subliminal message]

Last edited by Sam; 01-18-2007 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: on request of the creator
Old 06-10-2006, 02:28 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I tried to log in and it said only selected players and staff allowed. I'm insulted and never coming back.

[/dramaqueen]
Old 06-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I havnt seen Tia in awile but he was the only one nic enough to let me see the stuff still even though I didnt work there anymore Crono =D.

o and P.S. those tiles were like that before any such idea of a day night system(I was there). So dont use that as a excuse on why they were made like that.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
As i only have 1 post ever 8 hours, i just thought id post here because i dont want to see this thread go any further down the list.
Delteria dev looks really promising
Old 07-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Banned
cliq the piq

Lord God Almighty help you all if this server becomes a page 2 thread.

I'm calling you dev people out. Be here or be square.

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-28-2006 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: there was no need for that =/
Old 07-28-2006, 11:08 AM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Just to clear this up since no one else has yet.

Those gray tiles that everyone hates are just the theme of Kaljun Island. There will be several other islands using different tiling.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Can we have screenshots of the overworld plans at least? Some of us are semi-oldbie Delteria players and want to see progress
Old 07-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Can we have screenshots of the overworld plans at least? Some of us are semi-oldbie Delteria players and want to see progress
Seems dead.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Banned
Rockin' the Playerlist

Hey. Hey. Heeey... HEYYY... HEYYYY

Come help us out in Dev. Hell I can't even play delt dev anymore because I moved and am too busy getting rdy for college and working and I still am advertising this crap. Know why? It's a great server you guys should see it and help out. Get going.