Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Death Can't Stop The Munchies

Since players start regenerating health and other points immediately after death, this has started to happen in addition to the multiple death glitch. I suspect that the two are related.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I dunno if its by intent or a bug, have to ask nico but it shouldn't be hard to stop.

Please post images as attachments or smaller sizes, seeing huge images like this gets annoying sometimes. Not everyone uses the same resolution as you also.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I dunno if its by intent or a bug, have to ask nico but it shouldn't be hard to stop.

Please post images as attachments or smaller sizes, seeing huge images like this gets annoying sometimes. Not everyone uses the same resolution as you also.
Horizontal scrollbars. Learn to use them.

Also, sizing down images makes them more blurry. Image editing 101.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Attachments are just as nice. The user can click them if by hey wish to see a full non blurred version. Always looks funny when one post is ginormous and the rest are tiny in comparison. Plus using a scrollbar means I can't see it all at once which may be worse then a tiny bit of blur to some people. Regardless if it's a bug tell nico and I can fix it if he wants.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Attachments are just as nice. The user can click them if by hey wish to see a full non blurred version. Always looks funny when one post is ginormous and the rest are tiny in comparison. Plus using a scrollbar means I can't see it all at once which may be worse then a tiny bit of blur to some people. Regardless if it's a bug tell nico and I can fix it if he wants.
If I try to attach it normally, it goes way over the size limit.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:54 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
If I try to attach it normally, it goes way over the size limit.
Open the image in GIMP/Photoshop or w/e and export it as a jpeg since jpeg images have compression while png doesn't.