Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 04:18 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
What's going on?

I've been experiencing lag and sudden crashes on my UC server for some days now, which was quite annoying. Now I cannot even edit my own attributes through RC and all of them are empty. I did not experience a reset though but there is definitely something wrong.

Anyone knows what's going on?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Probably poor scripts? Era Dev (which is likely on the same server) has been lagging lately, but I've never had accounts spontaneously reset.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Ideas on Fire
What the hell could this mean?

Quote:
Admin Message: >-Z)8v@RC(body.pngD "~ "9client.upgradestatus=gold4clientr.staff=Play er !,-Staff/Tools
I still can't edit my attributes, I've added myself all I needed such as the HUD, and everything was showing fine. I looked through my attributes again and it was still empty.

EDIT: Seems to happen just with me, my other staffs are completely fine and nothing changed.. My attributes are always fully empty, I've reset myself 2 times and well, still the same problem. I hardly did anything yesterday to make this happen, everything was working fine until I edit the folder config to organize everything, and I highly doubt my issue was caused by this.

Last edited by Soala; 07-25-2010 at 02:27 PM..
Old 07-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Axel
Contrast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Probably poor scripts? Era Dev (which is likely on the same server) has been lagging lately, but I've never had accounts spontaneously reset.
Poor scripts was not the problem, more like an issue with the server actually. It wouldn't even create the player object (TServerPlayer). Problem fixed by deleting the account text file found within accounts/* and resetting him while his player was offline.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
That looks like some of the Client <-> Server protocol leaking into the admin message system. This is probably something that Stefan needs to look at.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:52 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrast View Post
Poor scripts was not the problem, more like an issue with the server actually. It wouldn't even create the player object (TServerPlayer). Problem fixed by deleting the account text file found within accounts/* and resetting him while his player was offline.
Got a backup of the corrupted file? I would've liked to see that.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Axel
Contrast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Got a backup of the corrupted file? I would've liked to see that.
Nothing indicates that it's corrupt, that's the weird part. I found that online seconds was a big negative number though
"ONSECS -2143635700"
Old 07-26-2010, 05:28 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nothing indicates that it's corrupt, that's the weird part. I found that online seconds was a big negative number though
"ONSECS -2143635700"
Well, that's a start
Old 07-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
"ONSECS -2143635700"
that was me playing with my online time, ages ago
Old 07-26-2010, 07:58 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that was me playing with my online time, ages ago
In that case you probably corrupted your account file. I've never seen such an error before.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Ideas on Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
In that case you probably corrupted your account file. I've never seen such an error before.
I've changed my online seconds MONTHS ago, back when it was Azure Skies, and never touched my account file since.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:04 PM
the fake one
Quote:
I've changed my online seconds MONTHS ago, back when it was Azure Skies, and never touched my account file since.
Strange. I'm also interested in seeing a backup of the account file, if it exists.