Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
20+
Old 03-28-2013, 11:00 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Quote:
#1 remove the automatic ctrl Z icon from bomboria trade, Nico, nice idea. (not)
#2 allowing players to get their items back from old houses WOULD help, still, the economy is already destroyed by Nico and Tashkin re-releasing the christmas event in fourteen different ways to save any effort of development.
#3 work on making GK free, it's nothing to pay for.

#4 Work on fixing the economy and making events WORTH attending. as an Events Admin myself, I bought every last Event Coin I could because it was the ONLY way I could raise the value of them. When the value of event coins raised, more players joined events. It worked pretty successfully.

I'd start playing actively if we had 20+ playercount and all three of these things were completed.
Yeah i agree with point 4 and i do indeed remember you doing that but it's unfortunate because I believe that the solution that they come up with was removing all Ec,dias,plat,iwds,eas from everybody regardless of our opinions. I suppose that is their resolve in order to raise the value of items.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
and kale just remove idling in bomb trade in general its a stupid ****ing idea. there is no way to justify it
Old 03-29-2013, 12:38 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
#1 remove the automatic ctrl Z icon from bomboria trade, Nico, nice idea. (not)

Will be removed with the update this weekend. PS. It wasnt my idea at the beginning.

#2 allowing players to get their items back from old houses WOULD help, still, the economy is already destroyed by Nico and Tashkin re-releasing the christmas event in fourteen different ways to save any effort of development.

We are trying to restore destroyed houses after request. You can send your request to [email protected] and I will look into it.

#3 work on making GK free, it's nothing to pay for.

We are discussing with Stefan about it already, going more in detail next week.

#4 Work on fixing the economy and making events WORTH attending. as an Events Admin myself, I bought every last Event Coin I could because it was the ONLY way I could raise the value of them. When the value of event coins raised, more players joined events. It worked pretty successfully.

We are planning to reset the economy completly, and adjust some things like Plat, Diamonds etc. it is readdy too, but waiting for Stefans OK for this.

I'd start playing actively if we had 20+ playercount and all three of these things were completed.

Thanks for your suggestions.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I got a solution/alternative to #1. I didn't think they would take me 100% serious when I suggested it and I was only using it as an example some sort of visual refrence that talking to this person will result in no response.. So why not just make people invisible when they are idle for so long? You can see them in the playerlist, they wont clutter the level up at all, and they can still idle.

Last edited by scriptless; 03-29-2013 at 02:04 AM..
Old 03-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Zormite
omfg just ****ing disconnect them
Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Kingdoms Management
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I got a solution/alternative to #1. I didn't think they would take me 100% serious when I suggested it and I was only using it as an example some sort of visual refrence that talking to this person will result in no response.. So why not just make people invisible when they are idle for so long? You can see them in the playerlist, they wont clutter the level up at all, and they can still idle.
We will keep the icon and remove the emotion, should be enough. Its not like it is important or so

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Zormite
:<
Old 03-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
We will keep the icon and remove the emotion, should be enough. Its not like it is important or so
Uhg, seriously. Just disconnect them. You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it is when you press F7, and then the graal window itself kinda losses focus. You cannot press keys to move player unless you click the screen, or press tab twice (some reason only tab works after F7).

And no this is not an isolated problem to Mac, this also was the case with PC and Linux versions.

And like I mentioned before, this crap where people have the same name, and require me to have to actually open profile to see whos who, is beyond crazy. Who ever decided the name "not nullify" was popular needs shot. I dislike seeing 2, 3 and even 4 people with this name. And oh my god, when Stephen starts that Mudkip stuff, and EVERYONE has that name.. I might as well log off and play another game. It will be impossible for me to tolerate on any level. =/

Just wish the people who want information "at a glance" wern't discriminated against like this.

Edit:
Aparently if you just resize window to the whole screen instead of like F4/Alt+Enter, you can't use tab to focus back on the graal window. You have to click. =/ and you have no idea how anoying that can be on a touchpad.. ROFL

Last edited by scriptless; 03-29-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Old 03-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Zormite
Can we get a pros and cons about letting people idle endlessly?

is hatred89 paying u all or soemthing
Old 03-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Kingdoms Management
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post

Stop the spam please.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Stefan logged on.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post

Pros:
  1. Players who don't have forum accounts can leave you messages like an answering machine
  2. Higher playercount
  3. People see you actually still play the game (especially if you met them different timezones)

Cons:
  1. Players don't realise your just on the server idle, and that the majority of the population is artificial.

But don't be fooled, that con can outweigh thos pro's anyday.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:07 PM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
I'm really looking forward to participating in this Easter, from the staffs previous posts you guys have finished basically everything though is the Easter Event going to be released today because normally Easter lasts up to a week and you guys planned to release it on Sunday. I mean this as a suggestion but like if it's already finished wouldn't it be an advantage to have the Easter event starting today? According to the previous few years of Easter there was usually a week of Easter, I don't think I'm only speaking for myself but having it on Sunday it would quickly collide with school hours, not only high-school but definitely university/college and without a doubt I can guarantee a large portion of GK players are students. I do also want what's best for GK which is the reason I suggest having Easter start today, it's clear that on event's like these GK's player count is greater on weekends then week-night.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DripZ View Post
I'm really looking forward to participating in this Easter, from the staffs previous posts you guys have finished basically everything though is the Easter Event going to be released today because normally Easter lasts up to a week and you guys planned to release it on Sunday. I mean this as a suggestion but like if it's already finished wouldn't it be an advantage to have the Easter event starting today? According to the previous few years of Easter there was usually a week of Easter, I don't think I'm only speaking for myself but having it on Sunday it would quickly collide with school hours, not only high-school but definitely university/college and without a doubt I can guarantee a large portion of GK players are students. I do also want what's best for GK which is the reason I suggest having Easter start today, it's clear that on event's like these GK's player count is greater on weekends then week-night.
Well so far the updates are being uploaded. Lords now have new waypoints. They keep moving, and shouldn't stop. Item stats have also changed. Hop on and check it out.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:21 AM
The Nuke
Nuke_for_you will become famous soon enough
Why cant we see the stats of items on crafting tables yet?