Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
Everybody wanted Testbed back. Now it is back and noone is online there except Maui idling 24 hours.

So thats why you guys all cried "we want testbed back" ?!

Fools!
It even happens with servers that have been on the list in the past .
Old 09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Everybody wanted Testbed back. Now it is back and noone is online there except Maui idling 24 hours.

Fools!
Just like I don't have GraalEditor or Graalshop open 24/7, nor would I have testbed. I get on testbed when I need to script something and that's about it. This could be once a day, twice a day, once a month or even once a year. However, when I do need to script something I like to actually be able to hop online and script it instead of saying, "man, I wish I could script something but I can't because GS2 is online-only and there is no way to do it without Testbed."
Old 09-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
So many ppl cried about testbed andnow its upp and noone uses it Thats the point.
Every idiot has it own Server and could test the **** there, too.

But whatever. Be happy.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-04-2011, 07:13 PM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So many ppl cried about testbed andnow its upp and noone uses it Thats the point.
It will be used when it's needed. That's the point, that when the time comes and someone wants to script they'll be able to instead of sighing, "if only."
Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
But 80 % of Testbed user are working on other Playerworlds or even have their own. Why should they test that stuff on Testbed? Hm

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
But 80 % of Testbed user are working on other Playerworlds or even have their own. Why should they test that stuff on Testbed? Hm
And what about the 20% who don't have another server? Testbed is mainly for users who are new to scripting, not established scripters.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
I don't have a server. I guess my contributions made possible because of Testbed aren't worth it.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:

Fools!
When I check through the RC logs I see at least three people every day so far working on stuff, excluding myself.
If you expected more I suggest you take another look during the next available holiday as activity tends to increase then.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:04 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I don't have a server. I guess my contributions made possible because of Testbed aren't worth it.

What contributions did you make? :o
Old 09-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Levels Artist
Volken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Volken
how could i get access? :o

AH NAH BRO
Old 09-05-2011, 02:20 AM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volken View Post
Ditto
Old 09-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
What contributions did you make? :o
None to Testbed. I said my contributions were made possible because of Testbed.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:22 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
None to Testbed. I said my contributions were made possible because of Testbed.
Twas a joke
Old 09-05-2011, 05:25 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volken View Post
Since Twinny appears to have taken it over Forum PMing him would probably be a start. Twinny should probably clarify the proper way since the server might have changed hands.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Hoyt1134 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Fools!
Since Testbed was removed we've been in a Graal despair, unable to even look at the serverlist to see if it had returned. Graal life isn't worth living without it.

On a more serious note, I'm happy to see Testbed back, and think it is honestly a huge help to people who want to learn how to script. It is the only option for people without access to playerworlds to really practice their scripting. The fact that individuals have to pay out of their own pocket to fund it is embarrassing to Graal's owners, and very generous of those who spend their own money to fund it.

Thanks Twinny for going out of your way to provide a great service to the Graal community, and thanks to Clockwork and anyone else who donated or was involved in keeping it up for so long before.