Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Body.png broken?

I don't know what's causing this, but I've deleted the body.png file every image file in my Graal folder and it didn't fix it.
I've installed a new Graal client folder and it fixed it for a while, then all of a sudden it changed back.

I'm on windows 7, using v6 client.
Also I only play Era and Graal Kingdoms and haven't logged into any other servers since the new Graalfolder, and my body.png file looks normal when I open it in photoviewer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTjd...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-28-2012, 03:26 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Most likely a server you visited recently has overwritten the original body.PNG, where have you logged into since you reinstalled?

Edit: if you're sure you never logged in anywhere else I am stumped.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yup, Era and GK only since new Graal Folder.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Can you maybe post how it looks "broken" in-game?
Old 06-28-2012, 11:51 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Do a full search for body.png and maybe even body.gif on your hard drive. Chances are that Graal is reading it from somewhere else.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Can you maybe post how it looks "broken" in-game?
I did look at the link.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Do a full search for body.png and maybe even body.gif on your hard drive. Chances are that Graal is reading it from somewhere else.
Yeah, thanks. I don't know why or where it was coming from. I just deleted anything with "body" in the name and it seemed to fix it.

Also, where ever the file is that's messing it up, is NOT in the graal/level/bodies folder. Seeing as I deleted that and it was still there.

Last edited by shrimps; 06-28-2012 at 09:08 PM..
Old 06-29-2012, 12:09 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
I did look at the link.
Oh sorry didn't realize it for some reason
Old 07-03-2012, 04:06 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Well, the last couple times I went to Shaded Legend lots of my body files got corrupted.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Shrimp already said that the servers he has been last on after making a new folder were GK and Era. Also I think they fixed the bodies on SL