Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Graal Developer
Joshua_P2P is on a distinguished road
Post Graal Offline Tile Editor

I have re downloaded tile editor from login menu several times yet it won't open these messages keep coming up anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

it says bass.dll is missing i reinstalled graal several times it still happens x.x
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	editorhelp.png
Views:	160
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	55358  
Old 03-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
ya it happens a lot umm the only thing i can find to work is delete the whole graal folder and reinstall it i try to delete the FILENAMECACHE file but it didn't do no good...

this problem happens a lot.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:58 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134264703

this could fix it
Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Graal Developer
Joshua_P2P is on a distinguished road
o.O works thanks a lot

Edit: It works but won't show normal images such as plant.png i re downloaded the level editor then the graphics neither fix that
Old 03-18-2013, 05:24 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_P2P View Post
Edit: It works but won't show normal images such as plant.png i re downloaded the level editor then the graphics neither fix that
try to delete FILENAMECACHE.txt
Old 03-18-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered Pirate Ghost
Gos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to beholdGos_pira is a splendid one to behold
Afaik the Graal v6 doesn't use the filenamecache.txt which causes the level editor to not find the images. Try using Gonstruct instead.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
Afaik the Graal v6 doesn't use the filenamecache.txt which causes the level editor to not find the images. Try using Gonstruct instead.
couldn't you simply toggle that function? i'm pretty sure you could
Old 03-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I actually started to get this error as well since the last client update. I don't know if anything was recently changed, but even when I install a fresh copy, I get similar messages.

While the posted fix does work, I still can't seem to get custom tilesets working again on my terrain maps, which need to be edited soon.

I have cleared filenamecache.txt, checked image color depths, and loadgmaps.txt, and still haven't been able to fix it yet.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gos_pira View Post
the thing i don't like about Gonstruct is the fact the gs2 layout will not tell u if a level script will work or not etc...

plus i like the graal editor layout
would be awesome if they made it where u can change camera view ect too

and i have v6 once u download the graal editor u do still have a filenamecache.txt in the graal folder
i erase v5 completely graal and all and it still pops up once u download graal editor if you do not download graal editor it will not be there
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Bumping this, because this crap still isn't working and it's bothersome. The official updater gives me a version which instantly crashes on Windows 7 right now.