Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2016, 04:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabru View Post
I don't know why he even keeps his version, Stefan is gone. It's not like MD is ever going to let classic back on the list anyway
well...in the past you could avoid the PWA since classic was technically never a playerworld. sadly GtA now is, so thor is out of luck.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:58 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
well...in the past you could avoid the PWA since classic was technically never a playerworld. sadly GtA now is, so thor is out of luck.
At what point did this change occur? As far as I'm concerned GtA is the official main Graal server and I'm pretty sure my opinion counts more than these noobs "Carlito" and etc that nobody remotely relevant has ever even heard of.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Technically Stefan handed final say to Ibonic, then Ibonic handed final say to Bell rather than PWA specifically. That doesn't mean that I haven't tried to work with the current incumbent but as I've mentioned before, their goal is no longer to support the game.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:03 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
At what point did this change occur? As far as I'm concerned GtA is the official main Graal server and I'm pretty sure my opinion counts more than these noobs "Carlito" and etc that nobody remotely relevant has ever even heard of.
few years ago i think
Old 08-21-2016, 08:45 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
If it's not the official Classic that's funny, because I still have all my hours logged from 1999-20XX. That matters to me more than what these *****s have to say about it.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight2 Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
serverside hd + server in europe = good times
Server is in Texas, USA.