Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Unholy Nation News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Just for clarification purposes, you offered your help when Jumb0 (the guy who was originally scripting CW) was still around and making progress. It seemed more reasonable to me at the time to have the person who had already started on it to continue with their progress. And mind you, the script progress he made on CastleWars was substantial and was near-complete.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Also, Absolut_Crono, please be straight with the players for once in your career as manager. You did not fire Luca, he quit. Why am I not surprised that you are once again trying to spin something to try and look good to the players? You had been saying since September you were planning on removing him, and it is now November and he is gone because he left willingly.

We both know a lot of players wanted him gone, and it appears that you are just trying to make it look like you got rid of for some sort of boost in popularity.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
step in the right direction imo, tired of scripters sitting on their thrones
yeah who do they think they are!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
I would just like to say, I wasn't promoted to Nat Admin -just- because of what I worked on with Halloween.

The fact that i'm one of the only active scripters on the server (along with GK and MD), I've worked on countless npcs, and fixed pre-existing scripts that badly needed it.

I'm already working on a few things I believe the players will enjoy, along with some other systems that will help UN function a bit better.
I am also taking criticism, comments, and suggestions from players and trying to make sure everyone on UN has a fun time.

I'm not just going to go sit in the corner working on my own weapons to abuse the server. I'm actually working on things other people can enjoy.
If anyone has any problems or comments about the things I make, feel free to pm me directly and let me know what you think.
Your input is actually important to me.

I'm going to try and get things a bit more organized, so that we don't end up with every staff doing their own project, and ending up not finishing it.
I hope that everyone can just give me a chance, and let me show some work before being criticized.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:38 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
make UTC have a purpose again
this
Old 11-02-2010, 03:41 AM
756856 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 756856
Yay

Crono your the best!-blue man
Old 11-02-2010, 03:53 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
so cool mystic
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 11-02-2010, 04:23 AM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
idk why i wasn't scripting admin (oh ye i do)

but that would've been cool; probably would've stayed a bit longer
Old 11-02-2010, 04:29 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
I'm going to try and get things a bit more organized, so that we don't end up with every staff doing their own project, and ending up not finishing it.
I hope that everyone can just give me a chance, and let me show some work before being criticized.
Isn't that what the manager is supposed to be doing? Otherwise Scripting Admin is just Dev Manager Lite.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:33 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
I think he probably meant 'every staff' as in the Scripters in his department.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I think he probably meant 'every staff' as in the Scripters in his department.
Yeah, this. Should have been more clear.

Because scripting staff tend to run off and do their own thing, making their own weapons, starting other projects, etc. Sorry about the confusion.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:23 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
I have only good things to say about Jazz. It was definitely a pleasure working with him on Halloween.

I think he's the best possible choice for the position and will only do good things for the department.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:12 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
yea, I think jazz will do a good job as well
Old 11-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I agree with you both as well. Good luck to ya jazz.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
Also, Absolut_Crono, please be straight with the players for once in your career as manager. You did not fire Luca, he quit. Why am I not surprised that you are once again trying to spin something to try and look good to the players? You had been saying since September you were planning on removing him, and it is now November and he is gone because he left willingly.

We both know a lot of players wanted him gone, and it appears that you are just trying to make it look like you got rid of for some sort of boost in popularity.
U mad bro?