Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should we add a guns shop with every gun?
Yes, add a new guns shop with all the guns. 26 68.42%
No, don't add a new guns shop with all the guns. 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
All weapons should definitely be obtainable, but putting everything in one shop is lame. There should be several shops around that map that sell different kinds of weapons. Each shop should also buy back its own weapons. This is something I've always wanted to do, but it has always been pushed off until the reset so that we don't upset players who "worked hard" for their weapons.

Era shouldn't revolve around trading exclusive items--it just breeds the worst kind of scumbag players.

I only read the first post, so I'm sorry if someone else has already said this.
Nope you got it spot on.

But I think that for now just having everything available in one store is better than nothing.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Dr. Almost Evil
swift is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't bring out the idea for it to be a single shop, I just wanted it to make it to where all guns are buyable/pawnable through a store, whether it be 1 store or 10 stores. I don't care.
Chris Vimes (Wed Dec 02 22:16:19 2009): id stab you if
i met you irl
Old 02-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by swift View Post
I didn't bring out the idea for it to be a single shop, I just wanted it to make it to where all guns are buyable/pawnable through a store, whether it be 1 store or 10 stores. I don't care.
Question; why would you want 10 pawn shops? Just make it one and don't waste developers time.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Constant thinker
GarethOmni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GarethOmni
Question: You've been doing it this way for the past 5 years, it still hasn't worked. Lets do something new for a change, like not waiting for some reset that we all know will never happen.

Wasting developers time would be asking them to place 10 easy levels around the gmap that didn't serve a purpose. However, that is not the case.

"The internet is awesome, It lets me joke about and do things that I would never really do in reality"
Old 02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethOmni View Post
Wasting developers time would be asking them to place 10 easy levels around the gmap that didn't serve a purpose. However, that is not the case.
Redundancy isn't effective.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Constant thinker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Redundancy isn't effective.
It's worked for staff for the past 5 years. Why stop now?

"The internet is awesome, It lets me joke about and do things that I would never really do in reality"
Old 02-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
It's worked for staff for the past 5 years. Why stop now?
Staff have worked? when the **** did this happen?

Old 02-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Constant thinker
Quote:
Staff have worked? when the **** did this happen?
You are like that one guy who complains about nothing being done just because he doesn't notice something actually being done.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:29 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You are like that one guy who complains about nothing being done just because he doesn't notice something actually being done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckman View Post
Old 02-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
-Blatant Accusation due to lack of arguemental Ground-
I don't even have to argue with you and you found a way to lose.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Constant thinker
Quote:
I don't even have to argue with you and you found a way to lose.
I'm not going to waste any more of my time typing responses to your ignorance after this post. I was going to put something witty in here, but nah.

Old 02-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
I'm not going to waste any more of my time typing responses to your ignorance after this post. I was going to put something witty in here, but nah.
At least you admit defeat when you lose, but to add sting to insult; when did you have something witty to say?

Old 02-05-2011, 04:34 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I don't have anything witty to post, so I'm going to try to make it seem like I had something witty to say.
orly?
Old 02-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckman View Post
Lol great gif right there
Old 02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swift View Post
You said Demisis is a noob and acts like he knows everything, when you're here running your mouth like a big shot.

Explain how I am a terrible guns admin and how you could do any better. You don't even know how to speak proper English. And I don't know about prices? A brain dead monkey could mass out a price check on a gun to get a price for it.

All guns should be made possible to get by players without having to worry about working for 1mil when they make probably 3k an hour shoveling or mining. Do you understand how repetitive and boring that is? It's stupid and maybe there should be better or "easier" ways of making money, but that would take x10 the time and work to make instead of just making a shop that players can purchase any of the guns from.

How much are you expecting these guns to be costing? You think Mp5 is going to be cheap? Obviously not. Only a select few will be able to get one if they have the money or they work for it.

as i said before, i agree that ALL prices are too high and the top items shouldnt go over 500k
i remember when p2ks were like the best gun around (before the reset) and they were 25-30k each, which was considered as an insane amount of cash
LOL if u think massing a pc is enough. a guns admin massing a pc from random people? sad... if you mass p.c. of an item with a currenltly instable price, for example pl9 shotgun, people will say 150k, but the fact is that there are 2-3 active pl9s left and price has gone way up, same applies for light sabre or recently buffed guns like p90 or famas. you dont know prices (no staff member does) so you are not capable of opening this shop without destroying the economy.
oh and kid, ur 15 dont tell me i cant speak english when i have an ib diploma (which u will never manage to obtain unless you consist of the smart 3% of america's population), i just write quickly on here cuz i dnt rly care if i make mistakes lol nobody's marking my work and im no nerd