Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What do you think of suggestions?
Awesome! 37 47.44%
Galdor for president! 18 23.08%
I dont know 12 15.38%
Sux. 11 14.10%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2011, 01:15 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I support this soooooo much what exactly is keeping us from going thru with it? Stefan?
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
An editor like this would make me pay and develop a server again. The editor we have right now is clunky, and 3d Mapping would be intense. Especially because it'd be a small step in the direction of 3D gameplay as well (seeing as how Graal3D went to **** regardless of the best laid plans of the 'dev team')
Old 05-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
While I think it would be a great update I don't see it happening anytime soon. It would basically mean remaking everythng Graal is now. I personally see this as needing years to develop and it being more visual than practical under the current develop circumstances.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:37 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
While I think it would be a great update I don't see it happening anytime soon. It would basically mean remaking everythng Graal is now. I personally see this as needing years to develop and it being more visual than practical under the current develop circumstances.
... Buuut! like they had a decent 3d world editor with nifty tools like hill and texture brushes ect just like on the video (it just lacked some stuff) but they threw it all away, the tools from that 3d editor could perhaps have been used to improve gks terrain. So we could make awesome playerworlds with it xD

There could be a switch in the editor to use 2d or 3d terrain, like you could go for 3d terrain and not use like any 3d objects at all expect for flat planes to display trees and stuff if you just want some perspective.... Gks terrain is kinda orthographic looking but I think it would be great if it just had a tad bit of perspective (just like warcraft 3 lawl)... like the docks and some carpets are drawn as if there was perspective but theres not

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
On GK iPhone, I animated the water and it looked very nice, but since it was in GScript2, the iPhone client couldn't easily process so much animation. If water was done as I suggested, with shaders in the client, it would work much nicer and the result would be cooler looking.
you should add that to pc gk
Old 05-13-2011, 06:27 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Time should be invested into GK, if you want gk to become something more than it is now.
I would like to see see a project start now and be completed over a year rather than starting a project some time in the future and then still having to wait year(s) before it's finished.

Starting now means giving hope to ppl which of course will lead to more ppl playing GK.

Even though I don't see this as a prior for GK i'd rather have this than nothing at all.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Noctorious' NeoHunter
Seich will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Seich Send a message via Yahoo to Seich
It looks awesome.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
i think this is a great idea! not only good for gk... but what playerworld could people make with something like that! If playerworld were easier to make... more people would make servers, which in turn equals more money for stefan!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 05:26 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
i think this is a great idea! not only good for gk... but what playerworld could people make with something like that! If playerworld were easier to make... more people would make servers, which in turn equals more money for stefan!!!
Yes! plus it would be awesome well I think I have bothered like everyone that cared enough to give their opinion on this by now
Looks kinda promising, hopefully Stefan agrees

My Albums
Quote:
Old 05-14-2011, 05:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
GK is still Graal's flagship (not zone, lol) and should be getting "out of the way" treatment.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:35 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
I really love the idea of a more advanced terrain! To be honest, I share Bells feelings about it's practical use. It'd be a great visual effect but there is no real "need" for it this. So to me it is not very likely to happen.

When thinking about it happening or not ask yourself "When was the last update of the level editor?". It seems most of their focus is on mobile Graal clients and not the PC version, and not on GK. So I guess this won't happen anytime soon

Although I'd be happy to be wrong and get to play around with a more advanced terrain soon

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 05-23-2011, 07:48 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Yea I guess its kinda pointless to come with ideas to improve stuff as it wont happen anyways

My Albums
Quote:
Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
Yea I guess its kinda pointless to come with ideas to improve stuff as it wont happen anyways
Old 08-23-2011, 12:07 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░

My Albums
Quote:
Old 08-23-2011, 01:22 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Better terrain will really enhance the idling experience in Bomboria Trade.