Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 04:37 AM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
they can just make an incentive system and put someone to watch gang leaders?
Because the problem is they CAN just go inactive with no consequence, if them goin inactive is the largest worry then make them pay for it or replace them. I don't think its hard to do, but I don't see anyone doing it. Not to pick on someone but Rambot is kinda never around but nothing happens to SY
Old 10-01-2010, 06:16 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Our Wil vacation is over...:[
Old 10-01-2010, 06:17 AM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Morgrim and I discussed playermade gangs quite often. There was an outline for it in a comment on RC, I forget the name though. Not sure if Kinetaro planned on implementing it, anyway.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM
scooter123 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
Morgrim and I discussed playermade gangs quite often. There was an outline for it in a comment on RC, I forget the name though. Not sure if Kinetaro planned on implementing it, anyway.
Maybe you can let the gang owners choose a name, but if anyone can just create a gang its just the party system.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Reply to my Gang Outline.
Aka. Party System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter123 View Post
I think 4 people should be chosen to become gang leaders from competing against every other player in a spar arena. So when 4 people get gangs, it should cost money to get attachments. Maybe you could buy more rooms for your gang base, possibly buy a weapon stall and ammo compartment to enhance your gang base and its power on Era. (Just kind of what I always thought gangs should have implemented somewhere in Era )
They shouldn't be able to just buy a better gang, that goes right past the whole point of gangs, skill, or leadership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
After Geo got fired and you resigned I personally gave up all hope on current Era being that everyone left in the high staff team knows absolutely nothing about Era from a player perspective and just walks around big and tall going off what looks good on paper.
Andrew is giving me a ray of light, but I don't think hes going to get this done alone. And seriously Zeus (YEA CALLED YOU OUT) needs to stop narrating everything Andrew does/is planning to do in his forum arguments so he can look like he knows whats up, it ruins all the surprises and brings down the criticism before it is even finished.

Last edited by Supaman771; 10-01-2010 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Resigned would be correct.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Um if andrew is using the ideas I tell him then so be it
Old 10-01-2010, 09:45 PM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
After Geo got fired and you left (resigned? fired? idk...) I personally gave up all hope on current Era being that everyone left in the high staff team knows absolutely nothing about Era from a player perspective and just walks around big and tall going off what looks good on paper.
Andrew is giving me a ray of light, but I don't think hes going to get this done alone. And seriously Zeus (YEA CALLED YOU OUT) needs to stop narrating everything Andrew does/is planning to do in his forum arguments so he can look like he knows whats up, it ruins all the surprises and brings down the criticism before it is even finished.
Resigned would be correct. Andy will probably get quite a bit done, he -is- quick with his work. The current staff team has potential, I just don't think they're quite ready to show it yet. When I left things were still being adjusted to and there wasn't a routine quite yet. Hopefully it gets resolved.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Aka. Party System?
Pretty much, but with all of the perks of being a gang, and more! (interface for adding/ranks/etc, point system, gang weapons, ability to expand and unlock new things by getting points).
Old 10-01-2010, 10:05 PM
DirtySk8erballs is on a distinguished road
No gang admin = poor gangs. Poor gangs= inactivity. Inactivity = no pk. No pk = no Era.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:08 AM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
KrimsonSky can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to KrimsonSky
I'll step up and throw my name into being the Gangs Admin <3
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
Chris Vimes (Sun Aug 08 09:40:16 2010): r u rly a purple super dragon??
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 10-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
give me LC
Old 10-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
I kinda thought the gang system thing was already resolved for reset, lul guess i was wrong. I just meant they should do something about gang activity now though.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:03 AM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
More gangs should just fix it o.o .... give like 2 gangs to 2 noobs ;] that should start a party !
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 10-02-2010, 04:50 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
After Geo got fired and you resigned I personally gave up all hope on current Era being that everyone left in the high staff team knows absolutely nothing about Era from a player perspective and just walks around big and tall going off what looks good on paper.
andy is good and he knows what hes doing, but he usually doesn't stick around for that long. I love his work. I would like to see him as a stable manager that has the position long enough to the point where we could see some major changes.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:28 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
andy is good and he knows what hes doing, but he usually doesn't stick around for that long. I love his work. I would like to see him as a stable manager that has the position long enough to the point where we could see some major changes.
Agreed.

Who are you, you magnificent piece of art you.