Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Future Improvements
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
Guilds

I'm working hard to improve guild life on Classic now. It's a bit of a process, but I'm adding new stuff a little bit at a time.

But, less than three days of running a far from complete guild system for Classic, there have been 147 guilds to come online. Considering the playercount has been running at around 50 players at a time, The average number of guilds per day should NOT match the average playercount per day. It is clear that there are far too many guilds, and that fact is going to make it that much more difficult to improve guild life.

Also, since I've introduced the ability to make guild alliances, it would be an improvement to allow these guilds to send each other guild messages. I don't think there'd be a way to script that. Right now it would be to mass from the guilds tab on the playerlist, but I don't believe that all players have that, and many players ignore mass messages for obvious reasons.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:13 AM
underwood is on a distinguished road
I think it would be cool to have a guild system on Unholy Nation or Classic ect...where there are only a couple diffrent main guilds there and you dont really have a choice in which guild you would want to join, than there would be seprate places for guilds and they would all go in to one big statium sometime and fight and who ever wins gets something... But that probably wont happen lol. All in my head.
Old 07-15-2006, 05:30 AM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
I still believe it makes more sense to use the global guild database.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood
I think it would be cool to have a guild system on Unholy Nation or Classic ect...where there are only a couple diffrent main guilds there and you dont really have a choice in which guild you would want to join, than there would be seprate places for guilds and they would all go in to one big statium sometime and fight and who ever wins gets something... But that probably wont happen lol. All in my head.
Like the Kingdoms on the Graal Kingdoms server? (Except for the part about not being able to choose which one you can join)

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")