Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonq View Post
i don't mean he likes to delete files randomly off servers oni. it's his nature that i'm talking about. Rufus is very good at controlling people and telling them what to do. however, he is somewhat of a manipulator and people see through it eventually. those people that do, he ends up hindering and through that hindrance comes very little progress and a loss of support overall.
He's right you do need to get real, unless you're going to throw some examples. I don't want to work on Classic, but I'm glad someone finally posted this comment for Thor so it can be addressed nicely
Old 02-15-2009, 11:10 PM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Remonq
i don't mean he likes to delete files randomly off servers oni. it's his nature that i'm talking about. Rufus is very good at controlling people and telling them what to do. however, he is somewhat of a manipulator and people see through it eventually. those people that do, he ends up hindering and through that hindrance comes very little progress and a loss of support overall.

(no idea how to quote)

Ranger maybe he is a manipulator and all. But doesnt meen thats always a bad thing, all of you who hate him think ANYONE WHO REMOTELY likes him or is his friend, is just under some kind of mind control.
Seriously some people just agree with rufus, and im partly one of them. I dont 100% agree with everything rufus has to say, but I would sure as hell put him as DEv admin or even manager. I would see progress and a fresh classic.
Your oldbie mentality is what got classic to were it is AFTER npc server
Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Ranger maybe he is a manipulator and all. But doesnt meen thats always a bad thing, all of you who hate him think ANYONE WHO REMOTELY likes him or is his friend, is just under some kind of mind control.
Seriously some people just agree with rufus, and im partly one of them. I dont 100 percent agree with everything rufus has to say, but I would sure as hell put him as DEv admin or even manager. I would see progress and a fresh classic.
Your oldbie mentality is what got classic to were it is AFTER npc server
No no you changed completely when you met me. We don't argue all of the time on AIM about ideas, you listen to everything I have to say, and you act to how I want you to act now. You don't have a brain of your own anymore Oni, so your comments are pretty much void.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
precisely what i was talking about
Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
precisely what i was talking about
LMAO. caps
Old 02-15-2009, 11:21 PM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
please globals, please get rid of master storm, please.
I have had so many conversations with him, and it seems that he doesnt even want to be classics manager, hes just full of excuses and has other things to do.
Just help classic out please.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:22 PM
no i'm serious, anyone who disagrees or threatens you, you break down and discredit. and then of course, you get your lackeys to back you up
Old 02-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
no i'm serious, anyone who disagrees or threatens you, you break down and discredit. and then of course, you get your lackeys to back you up
Example? Oh and why did you suddenly find this forum again and start posting?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:25 PM
suddenly? because i'm concerned about classic. please, i'm far too concerned with more important things than you.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:29 PM
DarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the roughDarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the rough
lets try to concentrate on the issues concerning classic and not rufus.

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 02-15-2009, 11:31 PM
thank you dc, you're right
Old 02-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Quote:
suddenly? because i'm concerned about classic. please, i'm far too concerned with more important things than you.
You have the audacity to come onto these forums out of nowhere and claim that I manipulate breakdown and discredit people while getting my friends to back me up, while you were given the link to this thread for a reason and can't even support what you're saying? It is pretty obvious that you were told to post, and the content that you are posting has been sent to me quite a few times and they've all come from one person who has been saying it. It is ironic that you make a claim that I am the one who manipulates people into supporting me, while you're doing exactly the same for someone else. The hilarious thing about it is I've never asked anyone to post something for me, because I am very capable of supporting myself.

Cut the crap because what you're posting is far too obvious, and if you actually do care about Classic then post about it.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:35 PM
i was given a link, shown the thread, and that's all. i wasn't told to post, i wasn't fed any lines like you would like to think. i do care about classic, and you NOT being manager or admin is critical. that's all i was posting about
Old 02-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Master Storm is a huge problem for Classic. I hated working under him, and I really wanted to help Classic but after working under him I gave that up.

Thor is a hard-working developer, but he has a hard time taking criticism, and his stuff shows it.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM
-Ramirez- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I hated working under him, and I really wanted to help Classic but after working under him I gave that up.
I'm pretty sure this was a huge part of what made me stop a long time ago as well.