Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
OK im just furious.
For 1, i dont care if maximus asinus knows me, doesnt knows me, cares or doesnt care. All i know is he doesnt have room to post because HE DOESNT PLAY CLASSIC ANYMORE.

Classic is bullsh** PERIOD. You have a manager who is ALL TALK AND NO SHOW (and his talk is even bullsh!t). HE HAS DONE NOTHING. Thor has done quadruple the ammount MASTER STORM HAS EVEN THOUGHT OF DOING.

THOR ISNT THE PROBLEM. MASTER STORM IS. Give us a new god damn manager NOW!. Why does UN, ERA, Zodiac, and even NPULSE get new Managers to give a go @ the server. ANYONE, and i meen, ANYONE would be better then master storm. He doesnt do jack ****, but watch the server die. I dont care if you guys dont know a suitable replacement, GET ONE.

THOR ill admit, is one of the hardest working devs. The only problem with Thor is, HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE RELEAED AT WHAT TIME. He has the skill and work ethic, but honestly has no idea what he should be doing. He needs a manager and others, to tell his ass what to do becasue what hes doing isnt helping anyhting.

Im dead serious, im not playing this server anymore until you lazy globals get off your @#!# and fire master storm and give us the manager (or at least try) that we deserve.

And if you dont care that a player like me, or other players like me are quitting? Then !$# you and gtfo because you should.

ASINUS SHUT UP!!! U - HAV - NO - IDEA , go back to ugcc
Old 02-15-2009, 10:05 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
I am going to repeat myself: 4 years of nothing.

Let's look at what has has released so far in the Thor/Storm era. Bowling which was fun for a couple of days then everyone lost interest, A gimped hit detection that doesnt detect hits, 2 quests that we had to do to get the hearts we already had back, a map system where we already had the maps. Thor released the hammer, which he himself didn't make, just released. Our most recent addition was the Love NPC that's going to last for a couple of days which again, he apparently didn't even make, just released. All that has done is make Classic regress, not progress. I think it's also safe to say that the whole development team does not have a clue.

Why can't everyone see that Classic can not seriously move forward with Master Storm and Thor at the core of it? Master Storm is seriously spineless with his developers and always has been for as long as I've played.

I'd also like to hear from Thor himself in this thread, not the people he's getting to post for him.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:09 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
stupidity
While you were typing this post I was PKing in level14 and winning an LMS. Where were you?
Old 02-15-2009, 10:12 PM
perfection
not playing classics trash HD, i havent seen you in months if not years, just shut up dude. Has your way of thinking improved classic? NO! Your just like a washed up republican who still wants to dump money into the iraqi war, gtfo.
WE WANT CHANGE WE WANT CHANGE WE WANT CHANGE WE WANT CHANGE WE WANT CHANGE
Old 02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
ya know oni, if you were actually able to calm down, make sense and act mature people might actually listen to you. you are pointing out all the problems but offering no solutions whatsoever. okay, we get rid of storm, then what? you are not thinking ahead sufficiently enough
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 PM
perfection
You want a decision? You cant handle it but here it goes.

Make Rufus Dev Admin(Do u see what him and dusty do with bomy?!). Make Zip manager (his ideas are actually good but i dont kno if hes joking) Ranger your fine as a Faq admin. Get all the staff together, talk about what we want and what we need. Release, work, release, work, Motivate the people, get everyone involved, AND ATTEMPT A TRUE REVIVAL.

thor can stick around, but he's not the type to be making decisions, he just needs to be told what to do.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:33 PM
DarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the roughDarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You want a decision? You cant handle it but here it goes.

Make Rufus Dev Admin(Do u see what him and dusty do with bomy?!).
No. Rufus isnt a developer, and while maximus attacks him for it, he's right. No, I dont see what he and dusty do with bomy island, because it isnt done, theres no expected release, and its been like that for awhile. Is that what you want? Things to be stagnant some more like that?

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 02-15-2009, 10:40 PM
perfection
Bomy is kind of a UC SERVER?
maybe if the server was live such as Classic, there would be more motivation to put out work.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
DarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the roughDarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Bomy is kind of a UC SERVER?
maybe if the server was live such as Classic, there would be more motivation to put out work.
There isnt very much more motiviation left. Until recently anyway.
Bottom line is, things really don't matter until they're completed and released.

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 02-15-2009, 10:46 PM
perfection
Trust me i bet Rufus would much rather manage classic over bomy island if he got the chance.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:46 PM
rufus has a very destructive nature about him. classic would suffer more under him and that's not what we need
Old 02-15-2009, 10:51 PM
perfection
ranger get real
Old 02-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I just find it funny how you have pretty much the same track record running Graal2001 as Storm has had with Classic (yours is probably slightly better) and you're here criticizing him. When is Graal2001's release date?
Yeah, it really is hilarious. Some guy who got pushed into a position he never really wanted criticizing someone else who is supposed to be doing the same job for the server the guy played on for years? Real funny. The thing is though, I am not comparable to Storm at all and Graal2001 is not comparable to Classic either. If I asked for manager of Graal2001 and it was up on the Classic serverlist and instead of working on it I let the players slowly fade away, sure I'd accept that as a dig. Unlike Storm however, I haven't been manager for 4 years, not even half, and Graal2001 isn't on the serverlist, isn't open to the public, and hasn't received an abundance of complaints from players that have fell on deaf ears. I haven't gone for the last resort in terms of staffing, haven't disappeared for months on end, and I don't log on once a month to catch up on things to then do nothing. Hey you're totally right, holy crap I have the same track record as Master Storm!!

As I haven't directly criticized Storm in this thread, I don't see how what you said was relevant to begin with. I did suggest that both WhiteDragon and Thor were incapable of managing the server though, and I stand by it and apparently I'm not the only person who thinks that. When Stefan decided he wanted to port Classic to the iPhone, why is it that instead of going to the Classic staff he asked the Graal2001 staff to work on it? Why is it that before Thor became Dev Admin, I was asked if I was interested in the position, but declined because I had just became LAT on Graal2001 while Thor had to suck up and provide a design document to Storm to get his position? Perhaps they would make great managers, but I can imagine McDonalds is filled with staff in these current economic times.

Classic wasn't a revival project until very recently, Graal2001 is a complete revival remake of the original server. The amount of work that needs doing on Bomy Island is massive compared to the work that is needed on Classic. If it was a case of releasing two quests and a few NPCs a year, the server would be out and thriving, but that is not the case for Graal2001. You think that I can't say my opinion on the deterioration of Classic because I'm working on a server that is taking a large amount of time to get released? Your own track record is pretty weak (where is Graal2000?) yet you still feel the need to criticize others material, then criticize people who have projects that are actually alive and criticize others? That is funny.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Why would he care?
Well..isn't he the one who made Master Storm Manager?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Quote:
ranger get real
i don't mean he likes to delete files randomly off servers oni. it's his nature that i'm talking about. Rufus is very good at controlling people and telling them what to do. however, he is somewhat of a manipulator and people see through it eventually. those people that do, he ends up hindering and through that hindrance comes very little progress and a loss of support overall.