Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 05:13 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
i cant imagine how fun classic events would be with the default hd
Have you tried this new HD in events? Fun is the last thing that comes from it.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
The only problem I have with Classic going UC is that it might not ever come back.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
The only problem I have with Classic going UC is that it might not ever come back.
That is not a problem, someone capable will pick it up some day.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
That is not a problem, someone capable will pick it up some day.

i hope that person is not named thor or whitedragon
Old 02-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnervNATx View Post
i hope that person is not named thor or whitedragon
I said someone capable.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM
GREATEST
Ares is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
Have you tried this new HD in events? Fun is the last thing that comes from it.
i dont think i have, there's usually 5-6 people on the server so there's no events being held
Old 02-15-2009, 08:01 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
just like someone capable will eventually pick up Graal2001
Old 02-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
just like someone capable will eventually pick up Graal2001
Yeah, like the day when you start posting unpredictable responses.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I'm trying very hard to keep an unbiased and impersonal attitude towards Classic but after 8 years and over 10,000 hours of actual play time there, you'll forgive me my slip, I hope. If it weren't for Thor, Classic would of been gone a long time ago. I often wonder why he still tries as hard as he does to please all of you when he gets nothing but grief. To be totally honest with you all, Rufus and Thor would make a great team but I can't even begin to imagine that being a team that could work together without killing each other. Hence killing Classic even more.

I'm currently trying my best to find a good solution for Classic but I will readily admit, I don't forsee a good outcome in the future as long as Thor tries to continue to please the oldbies as well as try to draw in new people to build a new community.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Classic FAQ
how can he please us with npc such as Love* idont think new players will just stay because you can throw hearts in 4 directions . he had the chance to please everyone when he became dev admin , he failed and now classic is at his lowest
Old 02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
DarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the roughDarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the rough
the love npc has been around way longer than thor has been in staff.
i think storm made it a very long time ago.

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 02-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
hey guys, i know i don't post here often but for those of you who don't know me, i'm Ranger, i recently came back to classic as FAQ Admin, and i've been playing for roughly 7 or 8 years now.

i've watched and supported each development team that has passed through for the past few years. Thor is surprisingly doing the best, but that can mostly be contributed to the loudest voices being silenced via inactivity. i've always been of the opinion that storm should be removed and honestly, i'm wondering why PWA hasn't done it yet. his gross negligence is causing extreme duress amongst many and he has done nothing good that i can recall. any progress has come out of the Dev Admins, and THAT progress is always criticized by the community that it is given to. i'm not saying that that criticism isn't deserved but it sure as hell effects server morale. and right now, morale is at it's all-time lowest.

i left classic because i was frustrated with the tatsumi's handling of the FAQ team. i have heard several theories about why i came back, but the truth is i wanted to come back to see if i could make a difference somehow. what classic REALLY needs is a revamp of it's staff divisions. if the staff divisions can coordinate and compromise between each other then there would be no need for a manager. first of all, we would have to get at least 1 new administrator, i know nighty always comes around when things pick up. some people would like to see him removed but i don't see him as an extreme problem.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:55 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Yeah, like the day when you start posting unpredictable responses.
I just find it funny how you have pretty much the same track record running Graal2001 as Storm has had with Classic (yours is probably slightly better) and you're here criticizing him. When is Graal2001's release date?
Old 02-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Classic FAQ
lol ranger ur right when you say storm need to be removed.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
imo they should unban mog and get him to create a classic gscript tutorial