Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Haha you're so bad at covering it up, deleting all my legitimate posts gives me more of a reason to go around and make posts aimed at making you look bad. And it obviously works, you're here deleting them before I can even edit them up.

In all seriousness on the topic discussion now...

I personally think the idea is flawed. The only purpose you're giving us in every defense is that the previous leader failed and a new one is needed. But you're not considering the problems that go along with putting up a new leader, especially when that can be just any random person given the whole 'buying a kingdom' scheme.

Majin's pro/con spread is pretty on point so I won't go throwing my own versions of it since it won't prove anything. I'd just like to point out the large amount of controversy and biased that can be applied when doing this with items. Being that no real value is established for any of the items on GK other than the supply and demand system that currently runs its economy. And if it really comes down to the wire it's basically just the staff decision anyway.

I at least hope these items will be given out in some planned skill events rather than raffle and musical chairs however, the economy is broken enough as it is.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:28 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
In the end, we'd rather have it active than inactive whether it's auctioned for the outrageous price or not.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
It seems like the server isn't active enough to have the current kingdoms. Why not try disabling it until the playercount rises or someone who will be able to actively participate in kingdom events is available. It would possibly make the other kingdoms a bit more active.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
And here I thought Sky was going to dump ZR and take over a kingdom he'd much rather have. Dustari.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I dumped ZR.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:51 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I dumped ZR.
Who hasn't?
Old 10-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Who hasn't?
Sky.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Registerd Abuser
But if he had the choice, he would.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Zormite
He has the choice.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
I personaly don't really support this idea - view this as some future RP on the server, the leading bid comes from someone who is obviously offering ALL his items. What if a war is launched? "Oh hey, can you wait some weeks before I get an actual gear to fight with?"
- on a server view, redistributing the items is a great idea, but how are you going to attract new players with that? And who isn't part of a kingdom already?

This will simply end up with a guy leading Dustari and 1-2 members hardly active IMO. I just hope you have something else in mind to follow up with that Tig.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:36 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
*reads through a single page of post before deciding to post*

I cannot comprehend why you guys are arguing over this.
Is this the last enjoyment you can squeeze out of the server?

You guys may both have valid points arguing your side, but in the end no matter what happens regarding this topic, the server will not have a sudden rebirth in player count.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:57 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullify View Post
And here I thought Sky was going to dump ZR and take over a kingdom he'd much rather have. Dustari.
Maybe Zormite should buy Dustari and start an empire.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Registerd Abuser
Sounds like an idea!
Old 10-03-2010, 06:46 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Is this the last enjoyment you can squeeze out of the server?
Doesn't seem very enjoyable. Back in my day when the staff wanted to remove a critic from a kingdom leadership position it would at least result in a major RP event.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:27 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Doesn't seem very enjoyable. Back in my day when the staff wanted to remove a critic from a kingdom leadership position it would at least result in a major RP event.
Shows how much is going on nowadays, huh.