Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-28-2010, 05:32 AM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Most likely? Honestly, I can't even remember when or why you stopped working on it.
When: when it closed down.
Why: because you said it wasn't continuing development.

Bloodvayne
Old 08-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I apologize for having had the server set to Staff Only for 2 days, but I was struggling with a really nasty bug that screwed up all "trial" accounts. Basically it randomly didn't add weapon NPCs when coming out of observer mode, and randomly cleared player. variables. Finally solved it by delaying all player manipulation by 1 second after coming out of observer mode, which I find plain dumb having to do but oh well - time to move back to some real development instead of bug solving.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-31-2010, 06:57 AM
GrandpaWantsJuice is on a distinguished road
I always loved that server when i was in my trial days when Maloria was Classic Tab.

I wonder when will it be done?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaWantsJuice View Post
I always loved that server when i was in my trial days when Maloria was Classic Tab.

I wonder when will it be done?
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...1&postcount=24

We mainly have issues when it comes to levels, as there are not LAT's on the team right now. I also want to add a lot of areas, quests, storyline etc. and that's just not possible with only me and Mallard (DrakilorP2P) bouncing ideas between each other.

As much as I despise saying it, because it's never really been needed, we could probably use another scripter to help us. I'm without a connection other than at school for another 1-2 weeks, and Mallard is rather busy with other things.

We're close though. Just have to tie up a lot of loose ends.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 09-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Master of Puppets

The time has come to choose the Kings/Queens for our nations:

Inuia - A land of the strongest casters. This nation is hardened by the harsh winter conditions of their homeland. Inuia has powerful ice magics at their disposal.

Tralitai - A warlike nation of great knights. This nation has impeccable smithing skills and is full of brave warriors who's sword skills are unmatched.

Nayfle - A nation of secretive forest dwellers. The wood of the Nayfle forests is supposedly the strongest on Maloria, and they have great bows because of this.

Each nation will have a King OR Queen chosen, and if they remain active either in-game or at least on our forums for the rest of our development time, they can be sure to keep their rank when we go Classic. Sounds interested? Make yourself seen in-game and tell us why YOU should be chosen on our forums!

Old 09-16-2010, 07:00 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I've come across a minor bug on Maloria that closes my Graal Client, Not sure if the bug has been mentioned before or not so I'll just come out with it. If I open/close the start menu or attempt to use Graal in full screen mode my Graal Client will instantly close. The bug might be fixed in version 6 of the Graal Client and may also be operating system specific but have no way of testing it yet.

I'm using version 5 of the Graal Client running on Ubuntu Linux 10.04
Old 09-16-2010, 09:45 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I've come across a minor bug on Maloria that closes my Graal Client, Not sure if the bug has been mentioned before or not so I'll just come out with it. If I open/close the start menu or attempt to use Graal in full screen mode my Graal Client will instantly close. The bug might be fixed in version 6 of the Graal Client and may also be operating system specific but have no way of testing it yet.

I'm using version 5 of the Graal Client running on Ubuntu Linux 10.04
Does it also happen when you resize the window? If so I think I fixed it. It only happened on the Linux client though.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:30 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P View Post
Does it also happen when you resize the window? If so I think I fixed it. It only happened on the Linux client though.
It seems to be working fine now without closing the client
Old 09-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Thought I would show off the new firewall skill.

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 09-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
Thought I would show off the new firewall skill.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Very cool fire!

I would rename it to a more technical name, like Fire Cage

Old 09-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Looks really cool man.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
"I just surrounded myself with fire, take that!"
Old 09-19-2010, 04:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Very cool fire!

fire square to be exact~
Old 09-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
If I'm not mistaken, it's four fire walls put up around him.