Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Post Management Change

Due to lack of a development server, I am unable to carry on the project "Era Dev". For this reason, I have decided to step down from my management position for good. I returned as Co-Manager after I left PSA in hopes to bring change to Era. When I received the manager position, all these ideas flooded my head and I quickly began putting them into play after I managed to get my hands on a development server funded by a staff member.

Well, after a few months of working on Era Dev and being manager, more and more things came up in life which hindered development and my overall activity. Things were still getting done while I was gone, but in a much slower pace. Of course, time kept going while all of this was going on and the development server is now on the verge of expiration.

I don't see a point in having the staff member renew the server seeing how I was planning on leaving a few weeks back, so I decided to just end it here. It's been a pleasure working with you all and I'd like to especially thank Gabriel and the rest of the PlayerWorld administration team for making my stay more enjoyable. I would also like to thank my administration team for sticking with me after such a long time, you guys were really the best people I've worked with.

It's a shame development servers aren't given away as easily as before, but I suppose Stefan has his reasons. The development pool for Graal is really dying off and I don't want anything to do with it any longer. You may see me around Graal Kingdoms after I get some personal things settled but for now, I'll see you guys around

Also, Era Dev is backed up - Free for the next manager to grab if they so choose to continue it.

Goodbye Everyone, happy holidays and happy new year!
-Alfonso

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT