Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Banned
ThinkDifferent is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThinkDifferent Send a message via MSN to ThinkDifferent
Recent N-Pulse happenings

Well as some of you might know, the two managers and an accomplice (Rai, Zido, and Frost) deleted everything on N-Pulse. Why did they do this? They knew they were being removed from N-Pulse and Moonie was becoming owner. Well all of that happened and while the server is shut down all of the loyal players to N-Pulse would like to raise the question, "Why Moonie"? Why might we say this? Read on.
Out of this corrupt group, 1 admin remaned, his name Unknown Mirage. He has been working on N-pulse for a while now and has held his own weight, as well as gained trust and respect from the people of N-Pulse. Now, with the exception of GroWlZ, the PWA have blindly overlooked him as a candidate for the N-Pulse manager.
I personally do not see why somebody who quit as manager, showing they could not hold the weight of it, come back. Moonie has been staff on npulse numerous times and it has resulted in her quitting every time. I, as well as most of N-Pulse, believe UM deserved the spot as Manager.
"USE FORUM PM" or "WE DON'T CARE" statments might be made. But I have tried using AIM, and only when providing proof of my accusation do I get blocked, or sign off on (You know who you are).
I strongly suggest, to the PWA, or to whoever it may concern, that you at least talk to UM and in doing that, you will see why he would be the perfect candidate for N-Pulse. None of us want Moonie's chaotic and low playercount reign again. UM has ideas, and he can execute them (As moonie only does levels and I believe he does everything).
Moonie, you might read this, and I want to say, this is NOT a personal attack on you. Myself, along with loyal players of N-Pulse, just feel it more necessary to have UM as manager. And if, the "bad" should happen and you do become manager, you will have my support, but it would be nice to see UM as a co - manager. Please don't close this thread either

Thanks
Morph Loxeus / Joker / ThinkDifferent
Old 01-08-2005, 04:38 AM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
Unknown Mirage..what is his account name? I think he was staff at SL at one time..
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Old 01-08-2005, 04:49 AM
Banned
Send a message via AIM to ThinkDifferent Send a message via MSN to ThinkDifferent
I believe it is "Inspiration"
Old 01-08-2005, 04:56 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
I knew something like this would happen with Zido.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:57 AM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Never worked on SL, might have been another mirage.

I really don't like how the PWA went right past me even though I was Admin there, I was never spoken to or consulted, nor was I a part of what Zido and Rai did. Oh well, let's see what happens.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 01-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Cult of the Winky
DarkShadows_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadows_Legend
Inspiration deserved a shot, but its hard to tell who was involved with that group. There was certainly more than just those 3 you mentioned involved with the corruption on there the past few months.

Moonie deserves a shot too. Maybe she learned from her past mistakes and will lead the server in a better direction this time around.

Quote:
Unknown Mirage..what is his account name? I think he was staff at SL at one time..
Unknown Mirage, Inspiration are some of his names. You might remember him best as Xaviour Chill from classic/UN.

"I rather be hated for being myself, than be liked for being what you like best. I go above the influence, not under." - Me
Old 01-08-2005, 05:09 AM
dot dot dot
Blitz_Hunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blitz_Hunter
Hmm, for some reason this doesn't surprise me.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:09 AM
Banned
I am very doubtful UM was apart of the "Corrupt Gang".
Old 01-08-2005, 05:26 AM
7 Words
I was out to dinner when it happened, and I came back to Messages on AIM about N-Pulse being deleted and Moonie being manager.
Every time I go out to dinner, something bad happens!

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 01-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
[quote][/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDifferent
Now, with the exception of GroWlZ, the PWA have blindly overlooked him as a candidate for the N-Pulse manager.
I do not think GrowlZ is like that. GrowlZ carefully looks into the problem before making a decision, that is a fact.

Quote:
I personally do not see why somebody who quit as manager, showing they could not hold the weight of it, come back. Moonie has been staff on npulse numerous times and it has resulted in her quitting every time. I, as well as most of N-Pulse, believe UM deserved the spot as Manager.
Maybe cause they want to move on and play the playerworld themself? Of course, many people have other things to do. She still is infact loyal to N-Pulse up to today.

Quote:
I strongly suggest, to the PWA, or to whoever it may concern, that you at least talk to UM and in doing that, you will see why he would be the perfect candidate for N-Pulse. None of us want Moonie's chaotic and low playercount reign again. UM has ideas, and he can execute them (As moonie only does levels and I believe he does everything).
I only see you arguing about the point of Moonie. Maybe if other people have posted against her, then this would be a different subject. Moonie may do levels, but she does have experience as Manager. Inspiration/UnknownMirage does levels too. I don't think he scripts. He does little graphics and ganis from what I know.

Also, learn some better use of grammar.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:40 AM
dot dot dot
Blitz_Hunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blitz_Hunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration
I was out to dinner when it happened, and I came back to Messages on AIM about N-Pulse being deleted and Moonie being manager.
Every time I go out to dinner, something bad happens!
Same here. I log off N-pulse RC for a tops of 2 hours and come back to this. LOL
Old 01-08-2005, 05:45 AM
Banned
Better use of grammar? Point of out to me where I was wrong in my grammatical usage? "Also, learn some better use of grammar". Learn to make your sentence make sense. The fact is, the loyal players of N-Pulse really do not want Moonie as manager, we all had a BIIGGG chat. But if she becomes manager best of luck to her.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:53 AM
Okiesmokie
ApothiX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDifferent
Point of out to me where I was wrong in my grammatical usage?
*cough*

[06:24:19] * Parts: Skyld (i=silent@unaffiliated/skyld) ("Perhaps Okiesmokie did not realise that I like the boys. ")
Old 01-08-2005, 06:51 AM
7 Words
Honestly I really don't know though.
Could I manage the server? Yes.
Do I believe I could "fix" N-Pulse? Yes.
Do I believe making Moonie Manager over me like this is wrong? Yes.

All the new content on NP over the last few months has been thanks to me. I've worked hard as hell there, and now that this has happened, I'm very discouraged.

I told Rai before that if Zido was to quit or be removed, I'd leave the server, due to the fact that hes our only scripter. However, now, with all of this, N-Pulse will be hitting its worst times, everyones looking to me for answers, and right now I don't have them.

Moonie had her chance as manager of N-Pulse before, and I think I deserve mine, I've worked my way there.

Basically my feelings are, I'm willing to work WITH Moonie, but I don't want to work for her.

I was next in line, I'm more than capable, and I'm willing to give the server one final shot now.

It just seems to me like placing Moonie there, who was just recently hired by me, instead of me as manager, is wrong. I believe I deserve my chance like anyone else does, and if I fail, its all Moonies.

4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 01-08-2005, 06:57 AM
I'm teh Canavi
CasanovaCanavi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CasanovaCanavi Send a message via MSN to CasanovaCanavi
I agree.. Moonie has had her shot. Let someone else run the damn server..
I vote for UM, cause he's just awesome.. Alot of people would be happy with him as manager.
Job N-Pulse FAQ
Quote Best friends are silbling god forgot to give us.
Closed Thread