Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-18-2003, 11:24 PM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Samurai...poor RPing...shogun...sexual harassment

I have a big problem with Samurai or "Onigashima".... this is the 10000000th time they have changed the name...and they do not know how to RP....we were RPing and someone said "HAHA NEWB WAY TO BE PWNT" to someone in Dustari...i mean cmon give me a break...

Another problem is Rahz...the leader or "shogun" i keep hearing from people that he sexually harasses players...i believe this is true...last time we were rping and he captured Hurumi(princess of dustari) I pmed him and he pmed me back saying ::busy raping Huru:: or something along the lines of raping her...

This is a game, i mean cmon, "Raping" is a very serious crime and should not be brought up at all...especially in a game pointed towards children.

Right now Rahz rank is "Corrupt Shogun" is it just me or does this not seem right....Stefan please remove Rahz from leader and delete the whole kingdom and give it to someone who will keep the samarui name and knows how to Role Play...same with Pirates...right now the only Kingdoms i see doing well are Dustari even though the king is not active, Forest (chris, your doing an awesome job =D) and Zormite...the rest of them suck badly...

Please put someone who knows how to RP and how to manage a kingdom as shoguns of samurai.

It was doing well when boukon was head. x-x

Thanks, anU.

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-18-2003, 11:28 PM
Sexy Man-Robot
DenoriZakarum is on a distinguished road
this game isnt directed towards children seeing that u must be 13 or older to even have an account
Old 06-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Heiwaronsha is on a distinguished road
no pirates are starting up again and are doing well

but rahz is a jerk and shouldn't be in power

all samurai should be removed, and a new kingdom started, it's rediculous ..
Old 06-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Sparked.
Denori, how did you become so smart? 13 is still considered a child, defintly not an adult.

I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Rahz should indeed be replaced. He's incompetence incarnate.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:38 PM
SmokeyX is on a distinguished road
Rahz was cool at one point back when I was in samurai back when it was like one of the best..But after dashio and lyndzey left it just went straight to the trash..the first few days as shogun he did the most I mean i was there he like built buildings for the poor to live in and some other stuff.. But then most of the original samurai left because we all saw it was going into the dirt. and I agree with anU they are jerks most of the time...the prince was the only one left who actually knew how to RP.. and stuff but they just dissrespected him and he got tired of it and left
King Tritan X: buy games?
King Tritan X: update your computer?
King Tritan X: buy friggin new clothes?!
King Tritan X: go have fun outside? x.x
ArgosaxHaelis: I dont have to buy clothes. My mom does
Old 06-18-2003, 11:39 PM
Sexy Man-Robot
DenoriZakarum is on a distinguished road
Anyway, yes i do believe he should e removed, efore i was a scammer he removed me from rank and i was the second highest rank there was, prince, because of his own foolishness, i was making the ingdom better when he was tearing it apart and he didnt lik eit
Old 06-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Sparked.
ah the only person that can do this is stefan though...x.x

Old 06-19-2003, 12:41 AM
wonderboysp2p is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wonderboysp2p
the last i heard of rahz was when his nick was

"leave your name address nad zip code IRL and ill get back to you" or something.. i pmed him about something i dont remember what and he told me to tell him where i lived and he would come rape me... the player rahz has serious problems and i suggest is removed from the kingdom and in all removed from the playing environment... he doesnt that those things arent funny and offends me...

we are the llama FORUms!!!EWQ Ce13d5423f23!! 2e1 @$6tgv3uy65!
Old 06-19-2003, 01:49 AM
Sparked.
I hear he is bisexual, which is none of our business but I do not think sexual harassment is right. Maybe some ban time would also be a good thing for him.

Old 06-19-2003, 02:23 AM
psyraiandi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by wonderboysp2p
the last i heard of rahz was when his nick was

"leave your name address nad zip code IRL and ill get back to you" or something.. i pmed him about something i dont remember what and he told me to tell him where i lived and he would come rape me... the player rahz has serious problems and i suggest is removed from the kingdom and in all removed from the playing environment... he doesnt that those things arent funny and offends me...
ROFL. I'm a member of Onigashima, RAHZ HASN'T BEEN ON SINCE LATE MAY, shut up. Both of ya.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:40 AM
SmokeyX is on a distinguished road
ROFLMAO I left in january and he still never came on!
Stop trying to defend your little play mate!
King Tritan X: buy games?
King Tritan X: update your computer?
King Tritan X: buy friggin new clothes?!
King Tritan X: go have fun outside? x.x
ArgosaxHaelis: I dont have to buy clothes. My mom does
Old 06-19-2003, 02:44 AM
psyraiandi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyX
Stop trying to defend your little play mate!

I wouldn't have to IF YOU WOULD LEARN TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
Old 06-19-2003, 02:48 AM
Heiwaronsha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by psyraiandi

I wouldn't have to IF YOU WOULD LEARN TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND REMEMBER IT'S A GAME!
it's a game we want to enjoy and rahz isn't making it enjoyable.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:49 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
We banned Inphektid for sexual harrasment, we should ban Rahz too.