Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Post Inflation...big problem on GK

Alright...the inflation is getitng out of control...15k for IWD? wow, i mean i have paid that much but still..it is out of control. And we ***** about tax in safe trade? The tax needs to be brought back, the abundance of money is destroying GK...not too long ago 10k was like whoa...but now it is different...I think a server reset would be in GKs best interest...due to all the bug abuse, crooked events, duping, etc...
-I am anU
Old 06-13-2003, 09:32 PM
TB3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TB3
Or you could actually change the going currency, make selling prices higher and the availability of money higher that would balance out the problem by increasing money for lower levels and just a little for higher levels but thats just an idea I like it the way it is now so far but i dont know what the future will bring

To the sun of your age, I arise
Old 06-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Re: Inflation...big problem on GK

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkB
Alright...the inflation is getitng out of control...15k for IWD? wow, i mean i have paid that much but still..it is out of control. And we ***** about tax in safe trade? The tax needs to be brought back, the abundance of money is destroying GK...not too long ago 10k was like whoa...but now it is different...I think a server reset would be in GKs best interest...due to all the bug abuse, crooked events, duping, etc...
-I am anU
I know. I am amazed to see people with all these new event items also. Liek ive seen atleast 4-5 people with War Hammers,and War Axes. Something needs to be done to monitor all this.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Woman
Lyndzey is a jewel in the roughLyndzey is a jewel in the rough
IWD is 15k now?!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:23 PM
Down with GK Corruption
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndzey
IWD is 15k now?!
I havent seen it that high. An hour ago someone was selling an event item for 1.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:32 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Inflation is truely bad. There needs to be something that keeps sucking money from the server.
Hey, idea. Each three months or so, we remove all silver coins, make the gold coins silver coins and make the platinum coins gold coins.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:33 AM
Sparked.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyndzey
IWD is 15k now?!
Yes, i have bought them for 10k before...diamonds now sell for up to 600 plat...and the problem with so much money? ah, people can bless weapons to +3 and make 1k off them when it only takes them about 10 mins to bless someting to +3, if that...so lets see....1k per 10 mins....6k per hour....uh go figure..
Old 06-14-2003, 12:36 AM
Sparked.
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriel
Inflation is truely bad. There needs to be something that keeps sucking money from the server.
Hey, idea. Each three months or so, we remove all silver coins, make the gold coins silver coins and make the platinum coins gold coins.
i was also think maybe just making prices for things in shop much more...instead of a RoS being 12k make it like 40-50k and a RoW 100+k
that woud solve the problem very fast.
People buy iwds for 1k then sell them for 15k and buy summon avatar for 300 and sell it for 5k...er yea
Old 06-14-2003, 12:36 AM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally posted by TB3
Or you could actually change the going currency, make selling prices higher and the availability of money higher that would balance out the problem by increasing money for lower levels and just a little for higher levels but thats just an idea I like it the way it is now so far but i dont know what the future will bring
Wow that was a truly truly bad idea....

why not have 2k instead of 13k, just carying all the money is a problem

i mean think, of this
"Buying cause light wounds! 20 000 plats! i now it isnt much but plz im a newb" and RoW 200 000 PLATS!

You now this isnt era.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Thats why items should have durability...

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:54 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Thats why items should have durability...
Thought of that too. IWDs would sooo drop, no?
Old 06-14-2003, 01:32 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Quote:
Originally posted by syltburk

Wow that was a truly truly bad idea....

why not have 2k instead of 13k, just carying all the money is a problem

i mean think, of this
"Buying cause light wounds! 20 000 plats! i now it isnt much but plz im a newb" and RoW 200 000 PLATS!

You now this isnt era.
Yea pretty soon if this keeps going on you will see people massing.... Buying Shovel 201k plat(sarcasim) We need to do something about all the money. I say either reset,or rethink the conomy and have weekly tax's delieved to your house or something. Kinda liek you have real tax's billed to your house every month
Old 06-14-2003, 02:25 AM
Prepare to be monopolized
Ghost Pirate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TripleE

Yea pretty soon if this keeps going on you will see people massing.... Buying Shovel 201k plat(sarcasim) We need to do something about all the money. I say either reset,or rethink the conomy and have weekly tax's delieved to your house or something. Kinda liek you have real tax's billed to your house every month
Kingdom leaders are suppose to be the tax collectors but theres no real way to collect.

Help fight the war on idiotism! Make your own War with IDIOTISM signature and spread the word.
Old 06-14-2003, 05:31 AM
Sparked.
that does nothing to solve the problem though, the problem with the fact that people can spend these outragous ammounts on items...i think the best thing would be to lower the price of items you can sell...instead of a trex heart selling for 30 plat, why not make it 10, and so on and so forth, and do a complete reset...i know that seems restarded but it would be good for the server..
Old 06-14-2003, 05:33 AM
is watching you
screen_name is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to screen_name Send a message via MSN to screen_name
Fix the new additions... Then reset the entire server. If people leave because of such, **** them. With all that was added, it would keep everyone busy for a good while.