Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Wolf
Beowolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Suggestion "Hunting treasures"

Hey, i found an idea that would make Gk for me more fun to play.
It seems that there are so many islands which are dead, i'm thinking why not use them, creat something fun there, besides crafting useless stuff.

I'm looking since, its a pirate game. Pirats are known by their traveling around the world with their boats looking for treasurs.

So why not make many burried treasurs on every cooin f the islands which contains rare stuf: ec, sapphire, iwds, rare weapons, scrolls ect...

and annouce the idea of treasure without making so many maps wich shows where they're or make only a few.

After finding a treasure they should comeback to the principal island ( bomboria ) to open it,
when a treasure is placed on the boat it will activate something which show to other players that the boat contain a treasure, so it will engage a sea war. if the boats if destryed the other boat could get it or it returns to its first place.
I thinks it can a good idea if u applied it, that will

+ Increase the uses of boats
+ Increases sea wars with boats (Bomb)
+ Players will found something more to do, even new players can only take a shovel and go seek for treasurs which may help them to exp to be more actif.
+It will also increase the economy there, more trading stuff
+ creat new things: increase boat speed, resistant

Other suggestion may follow this one, till there i really would like ur opinions about it. cya
Old 10-05-2013, 12:55 PM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Interesting idea, however, as long as there are limitations for players getting to the islands they will always be empty. It also takes way to long to get to the islands by ship. To many reasons that I can list which make going to the islands not worth it.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:14 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I'd say kinda like wind waker, where you find treasure maps and use a grappling hook of some sort from your ship. Yea, been playing too much wind waker hd ha.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Wolf
Beowolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
It also takes way to long to get to the islands by ship. To many reasons that I can list which make going to the islands not worth it.
Imagine ur self with 2 or 3 boats containing 2 to 3 players going the same way as you, the same island. I don't think that you'll feel the road, since you may fight while traveling, talk and have funny moments .it will be great if it works, so why not discuss the others reasons that limit ppl's traveling with boats so we end up with solution.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Kind of a fun idea, building on this.

A weekly event where a nice treasure chest is buried in one of X locations on one of the islands. The X could represents 10 pre-configured locations or more which is selected randomly. Would be even better if there were a cave entrance with a challenging quest (with puzzles instead of monsters) to reach the chest.

Unfortunately, our developers already have a lot on their plate in preparation for Halloween FB so I don't see this happening in the next few weeks.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:41 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
With that being said, there's a Saturday this month and hopefully for months to come without an event planned. A buried treasure event huh..I don't even remember the last time I was digging up random crap for an event.

Maybe, maybe, it can happen. It definitely won't be the mechanic you wished for Beowulf.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
There is absolutely no limitations for players travelling to the kingdom islands. Like stephen mentioned already, alot of things are in work. We will consider this in the next few months.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 10-08-2013, 05:43 PM
TooManyK9s is on a distinguished road
Great idea ....sounds like alot of fun to be had for all. Any lvl player can enjoy this fun boat and map questing adventure. I will be a blast to blow up a ship to gain their treasure. Hope to see you are the open seas Arrrrg.