Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-19-2003, 09:38 AM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Drex..Cole Baehler...Sad Story

Good friend of mine recently passed away...he went by the name Forsaken Mirage, Getsuku, Naytria, or Drex...he played classic a lot, he played Bravo, XOne, UN, and Era...he was killed in a car accident...most of you probably know him, he was going for the most deaths on classic lol.

I miss the kid, he was nice, helped me get started on Bravo way back when, when i first started playing graal...the story is rather sad, please read...let me warn you it is very sad and actually made me tear up...you all might already know this, if not here you go, I know he was many peoples friends and I know a lot of people dont know about this because I just recently found this out after unknown told me...I havent talked to him in a while...we talked about making a pw a while back for like pking lords lol, i havent talked to him since...and I wish i would have talked to him a little more while i had the chance

I know a lot of you knew him.

The Story

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Banned
Kinatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kinatt Send a message via Yahoo to Kinatt
Hes dead get over it.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Sparked.
Angry ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
Hes dead get over it.
you know what? **** you ass, you have a lot of ****ing balls, that is bull**** dude, god your an ass, does anyone even like you? yea k wow, what a hardass you are, i hope if something like that were to happen to you, people wouldnt come up with some smartass comment like "he's dead, get over it" because i know i would have a little more to add, even though i dont know you, other than from what i have seen, and from what i have seen, your a complete ass, give up on life, you suck so far.

I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad
Old 06-19-2003, 09:49 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett White

I find it funny in a way.. that you say that, because alot more people are going to hate you now. I guess people have to get used to have scum bags like you around.
It is not a matter of getting used to me, once people stop hating me I will probably just get up and leave. Until then I got plenty of bishes to slap and 12 yr olds to make fun of.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:53 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
Hes dead get over it.
When you die, I'll be sure to say that.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:59 AM
Sparked.
Re: Re: ....

Quote:

You're funny, you corrupt ass. Saying you tried to hack me, or were going to, and that you "traced me" when all you really did was get on Era RC and get my IP. Now who's the hardcore one.

Lmao @ Kamuii.
roflroflrofl
your the ***** for thinking you can hack with just an ip, rofl

if you didnt catch on, your not to percievant, I cant even use a trainer XD
but anyway, yea, screw you Kinatt, 12 year olds huh? i know and that is all you have better to do with your time? how cool you must be.

Old 06-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Banned
Re: ....

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkB

you know what? **** you ass, you have a lot of ****ing balls,
hold on.. laughing hard.. ok.. I am an ass with alot of balls!? I have 2 balls.. if thats alot to you then you must have none.. oh something smells like fish.. close your legs.

Quote:

that is bull**** dude, god your an ass, does anyone even like you?
It is not bull**** my friend, it is utter .. well yea it is bull**** never mind.. what did you want me to say hes not dead dont get over it? Doesn't make much sense does it.. when he IS dead and you do NEED to get over it.. some friendly advice haha.

Quote:

yea k wow, what a hardass you are, i hope if something like that were to happen to you,
woah there buddy did you just hope I would die? Did I just read that you HOPE I die? Never once in my time here have I hoped anyone to die, now thats just morbid. .. oh wait hold on thats what I would have said If I cared what you thought.

Quote:

people wouldnt come up with some smartass comment like "he's dead, get over it" because i know i would have a little more to add, even though i dont know you, other than from what i have seen, and from what i have seen, your a complete ass, give up on life, you suck so far.
two words. I win.

Quote:
Originally posted by someone ZanderX
When you die, I'll be sure to say that.

When I die, I probably wont give a **** what you say.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:05 AM
Sparked.
k why dont you just quit polluting the forums and go kill yourse....hmm nvmnd, might get banned...and you just so cool man, i wanna be just like you...*****
yea, and wow, who asked you to post here? and kamuii owns you so yea

Old 06-19-2003, 10:06 AM
Sparked.
and whatever, your not even ****ing worth fighting with, more scum on the forums you are.

Old 06-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Sparked.
Re: Re: Re: Re: ....

Quote:
Psch, get a life kid. **** happens.
and your refering to what?

Old 06-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel
Wow. This is really really sad post. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Its a long process to recover from death but you will do it. Its hard.

Kinatt/Justin...

What the hell? Ok guys Kinatt is really a very nice person and very careing its really upsetting me to see him like a a** on the forums and I dont know why he does it . Kinatt be nicer? please?

Old 06-19-2003, 10:08 AM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
The guys dead . I'm sorry I dident know him you must feel really hurt. Even though you know hes in a better place it sometimes doesnt matter when you cant see him any more . Sorry.

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Sparked.
<3 hey angel
yea kinatt dude, seriously bro wtf i do to you lol?

Old 06-19-2003, 10:12 AM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
I'm sorry about your friend . If you can give me his head image for graal and graal body Ill make a real nice statue for him .

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Sparked.
yea, he was a damned good sparrer, nice kid too...got pissed when i beat him...which wasnt too often.

Xone spars owned