Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
In France we have a good sentens to resume your message:

"It is impossible to make drink an ass which is not thirsty"

I already said that it was enough to have 20 suporters not to pay. So If you cannot find 20 friends on Internet to make a project, then I cannot help you.

Quote:
Originally posted by draygin
I can do alot at no cost. Not getting into real life stuff and just stuff online. I can design websites make mods for games. I can make levels for other online games my friends can code with me on other games. We prefer to stay with graal because its the First mmorpg we played. Which is why I keep my account upgraded even though I dont play. How ever my friends dont share my sentiment to where they wish to keep upgrading their accounts. They've upgraded in the past and they dont want to upgrade for something they wont be playing.
But thats fine you've made it clear how you feel in regards to people working hard to improve the quality of Your game we will be moving on to other things in which people wont be charging us to develop stuff for a server we have to buy then forcing us to pay money to access the server that we paid for in the first place.
For these reasons I won't be purchasing a server or continuing to upgrade my account. Once its expired I'll be saying goodbye to graal.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
#1 All the old and new accounts could be sponsor.

#2 All the servers will have a forum and other tools, I think that you will be nicely surprised...

Quote:
Originally posted by ETD

ok, 2 questions before my account runs out
=x

#1. will this just be fore NEWLY upgraded accounts? like, it'll give you the option when you upgrade? or will already upgraded accounts be able to sponcer?

#2. does this mean that the only servers that will get forums are the ones that get 20 sponcers, and the ones in groups 1 and 2? i mean, will EVERY server in group 3 get a special forums in the PW section, or not?

that is all for now
=)
Old 06-18-2003, 11:40 AM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Wow ok, i guess my not coming to the forums much has made me miss out on a lot.
all 13 pages to be exact.
Reading them sure was interesting, and i guess maybe i got confused because i still dont really understand.
It sounds like i have ten days to come up with $200 australian to keep my server Doomsday online. Is that right?
And to those that were bashing the other guy about it, thats a hell of a lot of money to us in Australia, you and Unixmad might not give a crap but i've put a lot of money into Graal already.
Anyway, im discussing this on our own forums to the point of whether its worth it.
But hey, this second rate server tries to keep Graal rules at least unlike Era and Un.
Thats why npulse and Doomsday dont have as many players, WE try to keep things like sexual harrasment which Unixmad said he had zero tolerance for, to a zero, but hey who cares, when you can log on Era and in five seconds be sexually harrassed and the staff laugh about it.
So yeah, can somebody enlighten me? Do i have ten days to come up with $200 Australian to keep Doomsday up or what?

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 06-18-2003, 09:38 PM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
Quote:
Originally posted by TifaKhan
So yeah, can somebody enlighten me? Do i have ten days to come up with $200 Australian to keep Doomsday up or what?
I think you will be given some more time to come up with the money - I don't know, maybe a month or two? I'm pretty sure the June 23rd date is for new servers, and existing servers will be given a longer deadline for the money. But in the end, you'll have to pay I'd assume.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad
I think it is to the players who pay for Graal to decide what they want to see.

That's why i am thinking to implement a "sponsoring system" where each Gold/Vip Player will decide wish Player World they want to support (Vip can support 1 Player World, Gold can support 2, Gold&Vip 3)

If a Player World has at least 20 supporters (including staff), he will have free hosting for the next 6 months.

There will be a special forum to present its Player World.

I like what you have said here if I understand it correctly, I just want to be able to offer an option away from the Gold servers for those who do not happen to like that kind of game play. But this in itself poses problems, 98% of Npulse players don't have current upgraded accounts, yes they were upgraded at one time to get the Classic lifetime deal and this is the prime target for us in regard for players. I could try a marketing plan for T-Shirts and such just not Graal T-Shirts but Npulse T-Shirts to generate money first for Staff who has problems upgrading.

I would only do Npulse scenes and not any Graal scenes from any other PW as to not interfere with Graals own marketing of T-Shirts for Graal, IF this would be ok and acceptable to you, it is something I may take a look at. There are plenty of places around me I can get T-Shirts made at a fair price. Then again after Staff is taken care of then I may also use any surplus to upgrade players accounts as some sort of prize for an Event or something. This could be a win, win scenario for not only Npulse but for Graal because you would benefit from the added money from upgraded accounts. If something like this is acceptable to you please post and yet me know, I would like to get the ball rolling on this but I won't unless it meets with your approval.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Last edited by Milkdude99; 06-19-2003 at 12:29 AM..
Old 06-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Spark910
I think, but its still $19USD, it may sound more in differnt currencies, but its the same price?
Indeed very correct...
Old 06-18-2003, 11:41 PM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
I just re-read unix's post (I don't think I even read it before o_O) and this thing starts on my b-day
Old 06-19-2003, 12:06 AM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
t-shirt paragraph
That's not a bad idea, pws should try and offer products like that of their playerworld. It just sounds like a neat idea, and could possibly boost the popularity of the game if you wear it around and about often.
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Old 06-19-2003, 12:31 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitkizi

That's not a bad idea, pws should try and offer products like that of their playerworld. It just sounds like a neat idea, and could possibly boost the popularity of the game if you wear it around and about often.
I agree, Moon Goddess and I both already have Graal T-Shirts from the Graal Shop and wear them often. ehh its advertisment right?

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 06-19-2003, 01:04 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
I wear my Graal Teeshirt to Walmart
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 06-19-2003, 03:02 AM
Nil Recurring
Nitkizi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitkizi
Ah, I would like to purchase a Graal Tee-shirt I should look into that..
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes
Old 06-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Banned
Kinatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kinatt Send a message via Yahoo to Kinatt
I have a shirt that said free breathalizer test and an arrow pointing down.
Old 06-19-2003, 11:40 AM
Administrator
Breet White or should i say Devil, do you really want to be banned again ?

I personaly have a Graal T-Shirt and wear it, and i am 38 year old.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brett White
What the hell, Graal T-Shirt? Hahaha, nice way to get bashed wearing that out I reckon.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:00 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by unixmad

you can ban someone for saying that you get bashed up for wearing a certain T-Shirt? One of my friends cannot wear a certain coloured Bandana in his neighbourhood or rival gangs would near kill him.
And when do you plan answering our numerous questions?
Do i or do i not have ten days to pay 200 dollars Australian to keep my server online.
And if someone else pays it do they get to take over?Because ive been threatened twice now that someone is going to pay it and take over and make me an Admin, which is bs.
If you allow banning for T-Shirts, when your own supermods run around calling people like Nemesis stupid on the forums then Graal is more corrupt than i realised.
And just how do we pay this money, paypal?credit card? or what.
Ten days, i kind of need some answers please.

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 06-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Sir Pickles at one time
superb is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yes, ban everyone for stupid reasons! That's surely the way to bring in business! Surely you have more sense than this? He made one lousy comment that wasn't really even offensive to Graal.

I understand your English is bad, but in all fairness you shouldn't be so rash. A lot of the reason that some people stop playing is because they are scared of you. They wonder when's the next time you are gonna just start banning people for nothing or start charging them more money. Yes, you've got to make a living and I applaud you for what Graal is starting to become, but you really need to start targetting your corrupt staff members before taking all your frustrations out on innocent players.

-Pickles
Closed Thread