Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What would you like to see on NP?
Old NP levels with Funland, Events Island, Snow Island, etc...with the quests that were there. 24 55.81%
Current levels, fixed and added onto, adding quests. 3 6.98%
All new levels, quests, etc.... 12 27.91%
other (explain please) 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Cult of the Winky
DarkShadows_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadows_Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
I am only talking about the OW in this poll, I think the events should stay also (maybe sprucing up the level quality a bit though)
Oh okay. Is the old overworld you're referring to the one that once had the raffle Guy in main? That is the one I liked most.

Sorry to be a backseat mod, but eww please delete the offtopic DD posts.

"I rather be hated for being myself, than be liked for being what you like best. I go above the influence, not under." - Me
Old 01-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeandy7
Are you manager now? If not why are you making this decision ?
I stated I was curious (read first post) I am making no decisions...noone has told me who the manager is yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows_Legend
Oh okay. Is the old overworld you're referring to the one that once had the raffle Guy in main? That is the one I liked most.
Yes, that is the one I am referring to, although I dont have the most current version of those as I dont think I was Manager when they had the raffle guy there
Quote:
And people call me a chink and a *** all the time, and I have reported things to the "GP" but, nothing is done.
Yes, well that Management is gone now....
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-19-2005, 02:08 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
I usually found, while on playerworlds, that the Levels/LAT Admin would usually have a lot of pull. If the LAT Admin wanted to do big things, almost always the Manager/Owner would let the LAT Admin do it. The Manager/Owner just seemed to overlook the general flow of things, which for most playerworlds at the time, was that quests were being made, etc.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:15 AM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Wee, I made that snow island
^_^
*proud* lol
Well, I have an idea what I would like, but I'll try to AIM Moonie about it directly, since it involves some explanation. (It's not what people probably think I am thinking at first, so don't worry) o.o
Old 01-24-2005, 03:13 AM
someweirdperson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to someweirdperson
Ok, I want old old old old old old old N-Pulse, before you were manager MGess. What about Players Island and GoH Town? And that stupid little pointless town on the bottom right of the map? The old quests rocked, the old towns rockced. The spar BEFORE nem's spar. Geo, Mankind23, all the oldbies made it possible to have such a good server. And no offense, but when you came, everything dissappeared. The oldbies left, the good times were gone, and you got rid of my favorite parts of N-Pulse. I have been loyal to Geo ever since his first gserver. Tier 'Dal. Those were the days, and if you ask me. I hate new N-Pulse. In my opinion, it is horrible. Either ask Geo for the old levels, or start from scratch. Starting from scratch is probably your best bet. Since all the oldbies are gone. And might as well keep the levels that are there now there until you finish the server, since that's what most people like. This post isn't offensive, just a point of view.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:11 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by someweirdperson
Geo, Mankind23, all the oldbies made it possible to have such a good server. And no offense, but when you came, everything dissappeared. The oldbies left, the good times were gone, and you got rid of my favorite parts of N-Pulse. I have been loyal to Geo ever since his first gserver. Tier 'Dal. Those were the days, and if you ask me. I hate new N-Pulse. In my opinion, it is horrible. Either ask Geo for the old levels, or start from scratch. Starting from scratch is probably your best bet. Since all the oldbies are gone. And might as well keep the levels that are there now there until you finish the server, since that's what most people like. This post isn't offensive, just a point of view.
Perhaps you should have Geo make a server and play that, then. This post isn't offensive, just a point of view.
Old 01-24-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm teh Canavi
CasanovaCanavi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CasanovaCanavi Send a message via MSN to CasanovaCanavi
Old NP levels with Funland, Events Island, Snow Island, etc...with the quests that were there. = BORING
Job N-Pulse FAQ
Quote Best friends are silbling god forgot to give us.
Old 01-24-2005, 05:35 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok, I want old old old old old old old N-Pulse, before you were manager MGess. What about Players Island and GoH Town? And that stupid little pointless town on the bottom right of the map? The old quests rocked, the old towns rockced. The spar BEFORE nem's spar. Geo, Mankind23, all the oldbies made it possible to have such a good server. And no offense, but when you came, everything dissappeared. The oldbies left, the good times were gone, and you got rid of my favorite parts of N-Pulse. I have been loyal to Geo ever since his first gserver. Tier 'Dal. Those were the days, and if you ask me. I hate new N-Pulse. In my opinion, it is horrible. Either ask Geo for the old levels, or start from scratch. Starting from scratch is probably your best bet. Since all the oldbies are gone. And might as well keep the levels that are there now there until you finish the server, since that's what most people like. This post isn't offensive, just a point of view.
Those levels and things were really good at the time, but not now.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2005, 01:14 AM
You're all disagreeing with my first idea, did you bother to read my other?
Old 01-25-2005, 03:39 AM
Administrator
Quote:
You're all disagreeing with my first idea, did you bother to read my other?
Yes, you seem to be trying to speak for everyone, when it looks to me like the majority want the levels back that were there when I left the first time, and new added to it, most people do not like the levels that are currently online, at least thats not what the polls show, nor is it what people are telling me.
The days of Geo are gone, those levels are too old to put back up, and they wont be put back up, we can make much better levels now
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2005, 03:48 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
The days of Geo are gone, those levels are too old to put back up, and they wont be put back up, we can make much better levels now

why not just get the levels and make them nicer?
Old 01-25-2005, 05:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky
why not just get the levels and make them nicer?
That's exactly what I did with the levels I am talking about putting back up, they are the classic levels updated to look nicer, with new levels added to it...some things removed, and some new quests mixed with some old quests
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Quote:
when it looks to me like the majority want the levels back that were there when I left the first time
God, those levels sucked, I'll never be happy. Yeah, you have to add to those levels, if you don't we're gonna go in a circle. Boredom, boredom, new quest once every half of a year, boredom, boredom, boredom. OH, A NEW NPC TO LAME WITH!.... boredom
Old 01-25-2005, 05:32 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
fun land sounds like fun =)
it got my vote

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdor
fun land sounds like fun =)
it got my vote
Funland, we had a ton of ideas for, and some were being worked on, then everyone left...the only things that got done were the bumpercars, and the water ride, there was also a kite stand to buy kites, and a balloon stand, and some other games as well....it just never got finished

Stefan rode on the water ride, and he said he loved it, it was never done anywhere else, so MG and I were very proud of it.

I think with the right staff (which I couldnt get back then), and alot of hard work, those levels can do very well on NP
Quote:
God, those levels sucked, I'll never be happy. Yeah, you have to add to those levels, if you don't we're gonna go in a circle. Boredom, boredom, new quest once every half of a year, boredom, boredom, boredom. OH, A NEW NPC TO LAME WITH!.... boredom

Ok, so those UPGRADED levels sucked, but you want the antique levels back that are so much worse? The levels you want back are from the beginning of Graal when people used predifined stuff....Time to move on
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST