Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2011, 12:27 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
The monthly Guild Spar Tournament is being held tomorrow, it's going to be huge.

We've got 109 Confirmed Teams (of 5-7) people (648 in total) signed up so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GST Information View Post
We will be hosting a guild spar tournament on Saturday, 30th of July At 6pm (EST). Guilds will have until 5pm (EST) on Saturday to submit their team.
  • Each team will have 5 core members and are allowed to have 2 (optional) substitute members.
  • Guild leaders need to submit their guild as a team, but are not required to actually join the team.
  • As a player you can only enter with 1 guild of choice.
  • At least 5 members of your team are required to be online before the tournament starts or else your team will be disqualified.
  • If a guild does not have enough of their submitted players online during the tournament they will be required to play with who they have online at that time or forfeit the match.
  • In order to progress to the next round, a guild must defeat an opponent in 2/3 spars each match.
  • Any excessive lag or cheating will result in a disqualification of the entire guild.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
The monthly Guild Spar Tournament is being held tomorrow, it's going to be huge.

We've got 109 Confirmed Teams (of 5-7) people (648 in total) signed up so far.
I didn't know you worked there :O

- Also on a side note, can you make an npc that allows you to pay like 10 k gralats or something to reset your spar rank / kills and deaths?
Old 07-30-2011, 02:29 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
...10 k gralats...
make it like 2.5k
Old 07-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Former GP Admin of Era
spikekid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
When I was a beta tester for facebook graal I got spar wins and kills and my stats merged with my iphone stats.
Still waiting for a confirmation, is this how it works? The stats combine?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikekid View Post
Still waiting for a confirmation, is this how it works? The stats combine?
You can transfer items and stats to the VIP account from your iphone or Facebook account. You have to login first to the Facebook server though and then go into the VIP menu (it will not transfer if you login to the VIP account directly on the Facebook start menu).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
Whenever I talk to a sign or a NPC my character freezes and using the arrow keys does not remove the text that comes up.
It happened to me one time, will check it. Does it always happen to you or only in special situations? When it happened to me the game was not actually freezing (other players still moved around) so may be it's some problem with the keyboard input.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:39 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It happened to me one time, will check it. Does it always happen to you or only in special situations? When it happened to me the game was not actually freezing (other players still moved around) so may be it's some problem with the keyboard input.
Yea, this problem happens to me, as well as others, every time. Also, players around me are able to move so the problem does seem to be with the keyboard not recognizing i'm trying to exit the conversation.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:58 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Update:
- fixed the reading of signs, it was a problem of stuck tab key with the new text input
- you can now hide under bushes, using D or F key
Old 07-31-2011, 01:25 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Can you make the chat behave like so : if you say lol whilst on facebook you will not use the emote since ctrl+l is available. Likewise for other emotes as well

It's genius.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:21 AM
Graal Administration
People might not know that there is a shortcut for lol/rofl etc. though, is it really that annoying?
Old 07-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
ctrl+L, ctrl+R

Seems pretty easy to me., and people pass on information fairly quick.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:51 AM
Graal Administration
Sometimes these shortcuts are used by the browser though, had some problems with Internet Explorer. May be we could make it an option which can be turned off?
Old 07-31-2011, 02:51 AM
The Muffin Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
People might not know that there is a shortcut for lol/rofl etc. though, is it really that annoying?
If its too much trouble im sure people will understand but yes it is annoying. Im sure others will agree

It's genius.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:33 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations to US for winning the July Guild Spar Tournament on Classic iPhone. They will be receiving statues for their feat.

Purge placed 2nd, and Shui placed 3rd. The winners were all rewarded a hat.

You can view the tournament table here: http://challonge.com/graal_gst_july_2011

It took a while to finish the tournament, and we had a bit of a rough start (particularly when warped all the participants at once in to the same level lol) but it should go a lot smoother next month. We had an excellent turnout of over 800 people, and 118 teams.

Here's a screenie I took in the lobby:

Last edited by fowlplay4; 07-31-2011 at 05:48 AM.. Reason: added stats.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:16 AM
Banned
ThomV is an unknown quantity at this point
Fowlplay4 sell out.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:01 AM
The Muffin Man
so he gets paid!? :0

It's genius.