Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 07:21 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Pm bubbles not changable

Well, it's not really a bug. More like the other way round..
But since the update today, I cannot change my pm bubble images. I liked to do that, because I really hate the standard image for them. So, heh, might change that again maybe. You probably wont, but it's worth a try.

Edit: In case you still dont know what I'm talking about, you could change the pm bubble images before the update by modifying state.png and all the five pmbubble_*.png. That doesnt work anymore

Last edited by Crow; 09-17-2007 at 07:41 PM..
Old 09-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm it should still work, but may be put them into a different folder and then delete FILENAMECACHE.txt
Old 09-18-2007, 02:48 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I got them changed in state.png and the 5 pmbubble_*.png files. Deleting the filename cache was the first thing I did. Though Graal got the old one out of the memory again (or something else, but it didnt have to scan when I started it up again), so I rebooted my computer. Still no success though.
Then I tried it with a new Graal install to make sure there are no new files with the images inside. I deleted the pmbubble_*.png images and removed the pm bubbles from state.png and made it read-only, so Graal had no option. Atleast I thought it had none, because it was still displaying the standard ones after I tried that..

Edit: The playerlist ones are the old ones, the pm bubbles on the minimap still look like my modified ones. Just noticed that..

Last edited by Crow; 09-18-2007 at 03:32 PM..