Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Do you want to keep this feature?
Yes 24 64.86%
No 13 35.14%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 10:22 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Terrible outcome. This is a joke, demons and laming have been a part of life on GK since i've played, its terrible to take his away in bomb trade.

I say we move the safe house to the events house or something, we're going to be spammed with idlers while people want to trade. If somones wasting there time idling, but giivng us playercount, then give them a place out of the way to hang out.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:45 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Terrible outcome. This is a joke, demons and laming have been a part of life on GK since i've played, its terrible to take his away in bomb trade.

I say we move the safe house to the events house or something, we're going to be spammed with idlers while people want to trade. If somones wasting there time idling, but giivng us playercount, then give them a place out of the way to hang out.
I don't think that is really the biggest point to be made here. Even though demons and such are used to kill idlers it could also kill a lower level person very easily.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:25 PM
Rusty Bedsprings
Rice2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Rice2k Send a message via MSN to Rice2k
I say we hold another poll. I have talk to multiple people that said they did not understand the question at first glance. they all thought you meant keep bomb trade as it is where you can bring monsters in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOd View Post
did anyone else see "Cubical killed rice2k with lightning (spar)" flooding the right side of the screen yesterday? You killed the poor guy like 5 times a second
Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post

I sense this post as one-sided. You occasionally lame people with monsters, no wonder to see you don't like it.

Move to a safehouse? That's a horrible idea, I stay on gk to watch trades as I "Idle". Bomboria trade is like a place where players meet and socialize, I don't want to miss out on anything happening because I have to idle somewhere else for the amount of time I idle.

I don't like it really, I never do much monster laming, even when I do I fail. Just, it keeps the game interesting. Wondering whether or not you'll be back alive, getting friends to protect you, etc. It provides different types "gameplay" if you want to call it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I don't think that is really the biggest point to be made here. Even though demons and such are used to kill idlers it could also kill a lower level person very easily.
Killing lower levels, they drop money, freak out, and quit.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:30 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice2k View Post
I say we hold another poll. I have talk to multiple people that said they did not understand the question at first glance. they all thought you meant keep bomb trade as it is where you can bring monsters in.
Can you list those people?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-18-2009, 11:35 PM
hi
I never liked polls anyway..Tig, hope you realize polls are so easily rigged using a third party.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 PM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
I disapprove of this feature.
Charming demons and bringing them inside bomb to kill ppl was quite fun, well not that I always did these kind of stuff but when someone rly annoyed me it was the only way for me to kill them regardless of what mode they were in.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:55 PM
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormYs View Post
I disapprove of this feature.
Charming demons and bringing them inside bomb to kill ppl was quite fun, well not that I always did these kind of stuff but when someone rly annoyed me it was the only way for me to kill them regardless of what mode they were in.
Keeps the suspense going.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Terrible.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
You can no longer take damage in the trade room, even with charmed/summoned monsters.

You can finally step away from the computer for a minute and feel safe.
Sam ruined trade houses by having them made non pk years ago for his own purposes without even consulting the public. You just made it worse than it already is. Yes I am aware I no longer play GK and that this doesn't affect me but I am still entitled to my opinions. Trade pk was one of the things I enjoyed most. Having epic battles with Kilik, Frochin, Bosh, Plasma etc when trying to perform a coup at random times. You aren't and have never been a pker. Your just one of those people that sit around so you would never understand. Trade Houses should have never been made non pk in the first place. Safe mode exists specifically for the people who don't like it
Zting Ðarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting

Last edited by Deophite18; 11-20-2009 at 12:41 AM..
Old 11-20-2009, 01:37 AM
StormYs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Keeps the suspense going.
Only option that remains (when this feature is approved) to kill the ppl that are hiding in bomb is by laming the door of bomb with bullet walls or so.

I would like to see the ppl in bmode be capable of hitting each other regardless where they are (maybe aside from the event maps), and for the ppl in pmode, they shouldn't take any damage dealt directly or indirectly by players, even if ppl try to damage/kill pmoders with charmed monsters.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:43 AM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormYs View Post
I would like to see the ppl in bmode be capable of hitting each other regardless where they are
Agreed. This is how it used to be along time ago and how it should have remained. Safe mode was made to accommodate the players who don't want to be killed, it's that simple. Seems to me the pkers are the ones that are and have been getting jipped for quite some time now. The people who just sit around chatting & trading are the only ones being taken into account.
Zting Ðarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting
Old 11-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Like I said, either have PK or don't have PK. It's silly to have it where only some people can PK by manipulating certain circumstances.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:14 AM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
**** why don't we just pass out girly panties upon login seems like that's where this is going?

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 11-20-2009, 03:41 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
**** why don't we just pass out girly panties upon login seems like that's where this is going?
lolol

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 11-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said before, I support this feature. However, I would prefer battle mode players to be able to hurt each other in any vicinity.

Let's say there's some punk picking on one of my Zormite newbies in battle mode. I'll go to avenge my fallen comrade and the punk will run inside to Bomboria Tradehouse.

Perhaps, something along the lines of not being able to enter a building within 30 seconds of dealing damage to another player would be a better solution to this problem and could still keep Bomboria Trade non-PK.
Closed Thread