Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Beam Me Up Scotty

Scotty sits at unstick. We pay him $1,000/$3,000 and he beams us up to anywhere we want to go on the map. Only listed buildings on the map (M).

Can not do this in PK mode and can only use it 1/2 times every few hours. Just an option to send us somewhere quickly i'm to lazy to walk. Also a way to take $ back out of the economy because let's be real... It's ridiculous at the moment. Everybody is rich now.

This would be easily implemented. It's not hugely important i do agree but can be useful for noobs to get where they want to go and lazy people like me who doesn't want to walk.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
What's wrong with everyone being rich and having good guns? Wouldn't that just make the game balancing-oriented rather than nolifing-oriented?
Old 12-05-2014, 06:31 PM
If that's the direction you want to take this server in then by all means do it. However, era's purpose was never to make everyone rich. You give everyone what they want sooner or later they will get bored and stop playing.

Exactly why games do not give you everything you want. The money being throwing around at the moment is stupid you can buy any gun you want now. Raids are now lame fests because everybody has ridiculous weapons.

This is however.... for another thread or another day.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:07 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
A rich economy is still better than no economy with no raids of any kind.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
You're too lazy to walk somewhere; but you don't want making money to be easy?

All my what.

Last edited by Supaman771; 12-05-2014 at 08:07 PM..
Old 12-05-2014, 08:18 PM
@Tim... When did we not have "no economy". We always had one just not a rich one. So because it wasn't a rich one, we never had one?

Also the raids.. Would you even call it a raid since nobody actually owns any bases? The gang thing has changed completely, just grab an npc and kill other gang members with no objective whatsoever? Sooner or later this will die out to and you know it!

@Rogue.. What? Yes i am lazy to walk somewhere.. Yes i don't want making money to be easy. What is your point here, i am confused?

I'm happy enough not being rich i don't expect it to be easy to get rich either. So i do not understand the point you just made at all.

Also this is not even the purpose of this thread. This is proof at how our staff lack creativity when you look for all the bad things to pick up on threads instead of focusing on the main purpose here. So please don't even go look for other reasons to reply and carry this on. Talk about the main purpose or don't talk about it at all.

Unbelievable...

Last edited by Kohola_KinG; 12-05-2014 at 08:29 PM..
Old 12-05-2014, 09:04 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
The economy hasn't been the greatest is what I was really gettin after. I think this current economy is a lot more friendly for new players.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
So if its really easy to make money, someone just give me a tier 3 weapon then mmkay? I promise to be good..
Old 12-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I sold my ARG (Which I won in Iron Man) for like 13 million or something in items and cash.

I was so bored after literally less than 24 hours that I betflipped 3.5mil of it (I lost against some random kid with 300 hours)

I don't know, I always wanted everyone to have what they want but now that it has happened I've gotten super bored.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:11 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
I don't know, I always wanted everyone to have what they want but now that it has happened I've gotten super bored.

The pick up and play style that we're getting closer to really relies on having a lot of players otherwise it's just the same 100 people playing more hours every day. If we had as many players as iera this system would work a lot better.

As far as raids being a lamefest, guns can be balanced to prevent that; the AA12 was severely nerfed and staff are putting a lot of effort into other balancing issues.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooger View Post
The pick up and play style that we're getting closer to really relies on having a lot of players otherwise it's just the same 100 people playing more hours every day. If we had as many players as iera this system would work a lot better.

As far as raids being a lamefest, guns can be balanced to prevent that; the AA12 was severely nerfed and staff are putting a lot of effort into other balancing issues.
It is the same 80 players that play everyday. We rarely hit the 100 mark and when we do it doesn't last very long. We will never have as many players as iera.

Guns can be balanced and guns being balanced are 2 different things. That sword thing people are running about with is ridiculously OP and everyone can agree on that but yet nothing is done about it.

You wouldn't understand the raid issue since you weren't here back in the day when guns where nothing like they are now. It actually took skill to get a kill but now you just spray and pray.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
yeah money ain't no problem anymore. someone told me that the buff to jobs and pking doesn't solve any problems, just masks them. i noticed that a lot of people have tempests tho lol.

that op sword is the odachi. it was already hit with the nerf hammer a few weeks ago or something. i smell another nerf coming.

era did vote for this tho. well, there actually wasn't a vote, but i think most of era was pleased with the update. are people starting to get buyers remorse now tho?

ha, odachi got another nef: pastebin.com/q2LQ9z1S

personally tho, i am fine with the update (buff to the jobs/pking and what not). it was a spark that era needed.

also, i expect the auction on sunday to reach the money cap. whoever bids it first wins i guess.

Last edited by Zongui; 12-06-2014 at 08:51 PM..