Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
Bull you crank out the infractions first, I have never got a "warning" from you or Sam that didn't come with a infraction. As for the 7 day ban thats another load of bull you banned me for 2 months once for a "personal attack on a user" which if I recall correctly is one infraction point, there is a system in place its just inefficient.
We aren't going to discuss bans or infractions. Anything that is done, there is a good reason for it. Sometimes it is necessary to go outside the infraction system for punishments, given the circumstances.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
People won't be happy until they can say whatever they want on here. -.-
Old 04-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Actually, these forums belong to all members of Graal, both old and new. New members deserve just as much respect as older members. There is no initiation into the forums.
I was being sarcastic
Old 04-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I was being sarcastic
Yea, I figured...but my point still remains.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-22-2007, 11:29 PM
elite_master is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres a really small amount of people on these forums that I respect at all, I've played graal for a LONG time, just because I never used the forum's doesn't make me a part of the graal community,

I'm just saying, let some newer devs in, let them do what they want.

Sorry guys, it's not the time of eras same graphics after all these years, UN's same levels after all these years, and classics same.. everything.. after all these years.

Change comes, you should welcome these new kids, because there is a very high chance that when you are out of college and have a family (I hope to god you people who have families don't still play graal like nerds do with WoW), that they are going to RULE graal.

Already UN was taken over, Zodiac was taken over immediately, already our private servers are being taken over, it's just a overrun of these new people that you oh-so enjoy bashing upon.

If they choose to make a server, don't go whining about it, unless they ask you to whine about their server, it's their choice, their 60-100$, and their right as a player on graal, wait until their server is hosted to run around and act like 5 year old fat kids in a candy store and whine about their server, or even better: DONT PLAY IT.

While everything you say on Graal is your own opinion, while you may dislike futuristic servers, you'll probably bash places like Zone, or a new futuristic server, and if you like futuristic servers, youll worship Zone.

Sure, people have to read rules before posting, do the WHOLE world a favor, next time someone doesn't read the rules, say the SAME thing the mod's do.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER THREAD, THANK YOU.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_master View Post
(I hope to god you people who have families don't still play graal like nerds do with WoW
Yea, actually I do.

Quote:
Sure, people have to read rules before posting, do the WHOLE world a favor, next time someone doesn't read the rules, say the SAME thing the mod's do.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER THREAD, THANK YOU.
Actually, that should be left up to the moderators.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
UN's same levels after all these years, and classics same.. everything.. after all these years.
Eh?
Old 04-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Yea, actually I do.
To the point that your children become emo and cut themself because they feel that their only parental figure in life has been eaten away by an online game?

Ouch. I feel bad now.

Quote:
Actually, that should be left up to the moderators.
Takes time for moderators to get there, wouldn't you rather have players tell them that, then say "yo **** u b4 i OEN u, ur server SUKZ!"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
Eh?
OH sorry, new NPC's

Last edited by elite_master; 04-22-2007 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: another quote
Old 04-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Administrator
Quote:
To the point that your children become emo and cut themself because they feel that their only parental figure in life has been eaten away by an online game?

Ouch. I feel bad now.
See, this is the kind of posts that we are all talking about, including yourself. Why are you insulting someone that you don't even know? Why do you believe that adults with families are not capable of playing games, and take care of their families too? You are acting rediculous, and it isn't appreciated.

Quote:
Takes time for moderators to get there, wouldn't you rather have players tell them that, then say "yo **** u b4 i OEN u, ur server SUKZ!"?
In most cases, they aren't going to listen to other members. If they are new, and really didn't know, they might listen, but I haven't seen that very often, besides members posting rule breakings totally derail threads.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Rapidwolve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The topic is relevant for all ages.
IS.
Anyways, how did he get torn up? I don't see it x.x
Old 04-23-2007, 02:03 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ouch. I feel bad now.
There's a difference between a casual gamer and an obssesion that causes you to lash out at everyone and contradict yourself
Old 04-23-2007, 02:52 AM
Quote:
See, this is the kind of posts that we are all talking about, including yourself. Why are you insulting someone that you don't even know? Why do you believe that adults with families are not capable of playing games, and take care of their families too? You are acting rediculous, and it isn't appreciated.
BANG.

That's the icing on the cake.

What did I just do? I just demoralized you over the internet, I made you angry, made you want to come back and say something to me.

WHY?

Because I INSULTED you online.

Maybe now you know what it's like for these kids who are running around "HIRING FOR SERVER", more like when they mean: "Hi, I'm new around here, can someone PLEASE show me how to make a proper hiring thread for a server thats TOTALLY new?"

When you start out in graal, you don't know who to turn to, a global? Nah, they're always "busy". A staff member? Nah, they're "busy" too. A player? Nah, what if he gives me a adult website instead of a help site thinking it's a joke?

Imagine all the new kids that graal forums has lost, thanks to the stupidity of the "reigning champ oldbies"

Oh yeah, you geeks are real big men, stand tall with your 1000 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
There's a difference between a casual gamer and an obssesion that causes you to lash out at everyone and contradict yourself
Well dur, that's why I used WoW as an example, it's like Pringles.
Once you pop, the fun don't stop.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:57 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well dur, that's why I used WoW as an example, it's like Pringles.
Once you pop, the fun don't stop.
Last I checked, You were the one lashing out at people. All they did was talk down the hiring thread, but every thread like that gets that. No one really insulted anybody, you just got your feelings hurt and let this escalate to something bigger than it really is.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:57 AM
Administrator
Quote:
BANG.
Oh, so you insulted me to show me how members feel who come here and get insulted, when I am one of the people who punish these people that constantly insult people on these forums? I'm sorry, I guess I don't see what you are trying to prove here, because I KNOW that people insult others too much on these forums.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 04-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Inferno (Level Designer)
Infernix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Infernix
I say thats nothin but a welcome dose of reality. The society beyond graal gets 10x worse than that.

I saw his thread and didnt even bother posting because I already knew me telling him that he would be a completely failure wouldn't help him succeed at all.