Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Account disconnection button

A button on login to disconnect your account (and only your account of course) would be nice. I sometimes get disconnected on a server and then try to log back, and it simply tells me the account is already in use.
Logging on another server then coming back sometimes fixes the problem, but it's not 100% working.

I know the account remains on the server I was last for a minute or two most of the time, but today I've experienced this twice: some 4 minutes the first time, then up to 15 minutes the second time.
Which is why a button on Login to simply log you off on all servers you are on would be nice.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:34 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It should just boot off the account automatically when you try to login to a server where you're still ghost-logged-in, there's no need to introduce a hack/workaround feature like this.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Yea I'm not saying this is absolutly necessary, just thought of something that could be implemented. If it's not, it won't be a big deal anyway.
More like a suggestion.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't mind a button like this anyway, so I could switch accounts without closing Graal.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I wouldn't mind a button like this anyway, so I could switch accounts without closing Graal.
this. I have 2 classic accounts i switch between and its annoying having to close all completely. With the older version of graal, all you had to do was press f8 twice