Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
The missiles are on the helicopter which kills all the newer vehicles.
What does this have to do with the primitive technology (in comparison to the rest of the server) of an old boxy helicopter?
Old 07-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Yeah while we are at it lets add, a Wrath and Warthog.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Gani and GFX Creator
Minomato is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
You do the dev then. If you want someting new, get a ET to be creative.
Hah, I tried that. No luck for several months now. Apparently, Stefan and the "gang" are busy. In fact, too busy to tell people that they are busy, but rather replying in silence.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Someone, maybe
Nefir is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Just add rockets to a speeder.
Wow no, speeder is already stupid enough as it is right now. They got mines and people just plant them everywhere and you keep exlpoding on these **** cakes because you don't know wether they are "friendly" or not. (Why do the text say you walked on a friendly mine? Are they going to give us a cookie later on?) Plus random noobs keep rambling about on the map with them to taunt you in proxies or on not friendly mines. No, with missles, everybody's going to be on a speeder while fleeing from players and blasting others.

Back on topic, helicopters would just be crazy, it's already hard enough to stop a speeder and those floating shotting things that admins can pop out, imagine a friggin helicopter with insane speed and a whole lot of hp... plus electron can only stop mech and speeder with luck, helicopters fly around.
I'd rather have a balanced vehichle where you can't flee and build bounty with it.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Peiton
xXPoodlesXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xXPoodlesXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefir View Post
Wow no, speeder is already stupid enough as it is right now. They got mines and people just plant them everywhere and you keep exlpoding on these **** cakes because you don't know wether they are "friendly" or not. (Why do the text say you walked on a friendly mine? Are they going to give us a cookie later on?) Plus random noobs keep rambling about on the map with them to taunt you in proxies or on not friendly mines. No, with missles, everybody's going to be on a speeder while fleeing from players and blasting others.

Back on topic, helicopters would just be crazy, it's already hard enough to stop a speeder and those floating shotting things that admins can pop out, imagine a friggin helicopter with insane speed and a whole lot of hp... plus electron can only stop mech and speeder with luck, helicopters fly around.
I'd rather have a balanced vehichle where you can't flee and build bounty with it.
Thats bike not speeder!

Speeders are "Those floating shooting things that admins can pop out....

Old 07-27-2008, 08:33 PM
"Sneaky"
alexrox222 is on a distinguished road
Sorry, was I not specific enough to put Athenian warship? I meant naval ships with turrets that ram each other with like, tazer rams... and this is the inspiration. But make it with the gwars tileset+a new one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nst2.PNG
Views:	102
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	45381  
Old 07-27-2008, 08:37 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidekiller View Post
A game is fun when theres plenty of new things!!
Just like CS:S, huh?[/sarcasm]
de_dust2 or cs_office 16 hours a day, no friggin changes, and it still rocks.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Bleh.
darksidekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You do the dev then. If you want someting new, get a ET to be creative.
Yea, I would love do the Dev....If I knew how!
Old 08-08-2008, 10:59 PM
littlekinky has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Whats and matter with the bike we have now ? =P
Old 08-08-2008, 11:04 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefir View Post

That's a bike.-.- Speeders fly.
Wrong, mechs are quite easy to stop.
The bikes however with a streamer is also easy without just let the person run.
Closed Thread