Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
Enjoy the frog run and heal tactics i learned from you guys!
Just use AutoHotkey.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Wow rogue are you promoting macroing and cheating?
Old 01-02-2015, 07:42 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Wow rogue are you promoting macroing and cheating?
I'm promoting common sense.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like cheating to me.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:06 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sounds like cheating to me.
Wouldn't consider that cheating.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Using a third party program to have an advantage doing something over other players? That's like saying using a macro to mine isn't cheating.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
Using a third party program to have an advantage doing something over other players?
Simplifying a whole methodology you will use a lot (Holding L, holding Q, clicking item, pressing D) into a keystroke of T for example is just common sense. This was just one (and probably the most obvious) example.

My keyboard itself can bind hotkeys and words; I use this when coding to store phrases/variables... my Professor doesn't take off points for using my own keyboard for exams/problems we have to complete in a time-frame. My mouse can auto-click just by holding one of the hex buttons on the side that I mapped. Simplicity.

Taking an alternate/easier path (being smart) isn't cheating. Geneticfrog has already proven he isn't knowledgeable so I was just helping him out.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Feels cheaty to me.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:47 AM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
any 3rd party program to gain an edge is cheating so yes shrimp i agree hes using a form of macro to gain an advantage on era.

while he bbashes me for using a 100% legit method that THEY scripted for us LOL.

plus my method macro free 100% legit takes about 2-3 seconds to acutally save yourself so really its not like by downloading some new macro or setting up macros really saves much time.

if you do it 5 times a day omg saved 5 seconds???

WOW 5 SECONDS SAVED OMG RISK BAN TO SAVE 5seconds A DAY GENIUS ROGUE GENIUS!!! HOW ARE YOU THIS SMART OMG
Old 01-04-2015, 10:13 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of a macro, you could just play with a controller, mapping your mouse to one of the sticks, which makes it a lot easier to still move while using your inventory. That's not cheating either, so why should a macro be? If a macro can be considered cheating, the game is flawed. Simple as that.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Instead of a macro, you could just play with a controller, mapping your mouse to one of the sticks, which makes it a lot easier to still move while using your inventory. That's not cheating either, so why should a macro be? If a macro can be considered cheating, the game is flawed. Simple as that.
so you are saying you can set squence of commands on one button on a controller ive never head of it.

since you cannot hotkey food, how do you map open invintory, select the right food in right area then somehow make it release Q so that you can now eat it on D key.

all this with one mapped key on a controller?? please tell me more lmao.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:41 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
so you are saying you can set squence of commands on one button on a controller ive never head of it.
In theory, yes. Use Xpadder. That's not even what I was talking about, though. Assuming I've mapped the left shoulder button to the inventory, the left analog stick to walking, the right analog stick to the mouse and the right analog button to a left mouse click, I can walk around while keeping my inventory open and moving the mouse, all at the same time. And then also click the item the mouse is over, once I've positioned it.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:31 PM
sounds really sketchy and probably less efficient ive never liked controlleres for graal. I use num pad to move using 8426 2 bein my thumb so i have 4 finers on the keys at all times i get an advantage in up and down for sparring with sword. since i have 1 finger on every key already.

also cant push 2 directions at once on a controlelr so if i want to hold left right to slash in place or up and down to slash down in place while i can move left and right hugging a wall while slashing down

i cant with a controller.