Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 01:58 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Well, as far as I know, W**ld of W**c**ft only detects if the memory of the game is actually changed, not if something is open. But still, if that happens, the game doesnt shut down, it just sends the data to Bl**z**d, and you might get banned sooner or later.
I dont know if something like that would be possible with Graal, but I think it would be better if it would detect if the memory editor is used to manipulate Graal, or is just open.
About the "Memory Editor" string not sending messages to the RC clients, that also happened with the 2.x clients, so its probably something left over from back then.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:12 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Yay at the lack of response. Let's put this simply:

Unless you catch someone hacking the client red-handed i.e. you see them changing values, they shouldn't be banned. Banning people for having programs opened on their computers is plain wrong.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:18 PM
:D
Ace_Ciprioni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via MSN to Ace_Ciprioni Send a message via Yahoo to Ace_Ciprioni
:o

i agree with Twinny as well i WORK for blizz and i had the editor open redoing a Level. and just so happen the folder i saved it to was called WOW#Mac it read the folder as a macro : / banned instantly realy great system ya guys got here. i mean ya know ive only bought 19 P2Ps and 4 servers. hell stefan stop racking pay checks and do something for the players for once.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:49 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Ciprioni View Post
i agree with Twinny as well i WORK for blizz and i had the editor open redoing a Level. and just so happen the folder i saved it to was called WOW#Mac it read the folder as a macro : / banned instantly realy great system ya guys got here. i mean ya know ive only bought 19 P2Ps and 4 servers. hell stefan stop racking pay checks and do something for the players for once.
O, you work for Blizz? Tell me, where do you live?
Old 10-26-2007, 09:38 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
The best word I can use to describe you from that is "Goody Two-Shoes", another word would be "Ignorant".
I'm allowed to do whatever the **** I want with offline games or other programs on my computer including using memory editors on them.
Maybe that would apply to you. But for Twinny, like I said, he has no reason to manipulate Graal. Its almost like saying Global Staff would need to manipulate Graal for some reason, which is absurd.
All I was implying is to not hack other games and to have Graal closed at the time.

"Nuff said" (I think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
O, you work for Blizz? Tell me, where do you live?
In a house on a street in a town/city [in a county in a state/province (if applicable)] in a country on a continent on Earth. And the green grass grew all around and around! [/sarcasm]
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:39 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
rofl you don't work for Blizzard. Your graphics are ****
Old 10-27-2007, 12:29 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Would you go do something for me if I talked to you that way? I don't think so. You should learn how to better ask things from people because being hostile and demanding rarely gets you anywhere in life unless you have power behind your words (which still rarely gets you anywhere in life).
Old 10-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
quick lets make him guilty till proven innocent!
Old 10-30-2007, 04:23 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
If he would work for Blizzard, he would atleast know that WoW doesnt scan for such a small piece of a title, and also that it doesnt scan for titles at all usually.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:22 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
If he would work for Blizzard, he would atleast know that WoW doesnt scan for such a small piece of a title, and also that it doesnt scan for titles at all usually.
He meant for Graal...
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
I was still refering to this post. Well, if you wanna say he wants to say that Graal detected that, just the same thing. Graal doesnt search just for "Mac", neither for "Macro".
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 AM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
Oh.. I didn't put in to thought off line games

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
This still needs looking into.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Friendly a-hole critic
Sheen_the_mage is on a distinguished road
Gee, it sure it boring around here *opens graal client in transhexlation than changess days left of gold to the hex of FF*
Mah Boi! manipulating my client with a simple hex editor sure it easy.
(Dont worry, I didnt actually edit my Gold because *I SUPPORT GRAAL* but I am pointing out how easy it is to extend your gold without paying)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_the_mage View Post
Gee, it sure it boring around here *opens graal client in transhexlation than changess days left of gold to the hex of FF*
Mah Boi! manipulating my client with a simple hex editor sure it easy.
(Dont worry, I didnt actually edit my Gold because *I SUPPORT GRAAL* but I am pointing out how easy it is to extend your gold without paying)
Rofl uhh..