Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Sing the Sorrow
Matthew White is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Matthew White Send a message via MSN to Matthew White
Thumbs up Ministry Of Religion

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I present to you the Ministry of Religion. Our duties are not only to protect and defend the Zormite nation, and the honor thereof, but also to take care of the religious aspects of the Zormite nation. We hold ceremonies, for example weddings and blessings and the like. We have recently constructed a cathedral on the southwestern side of the Zormite Nation. When finished, and approved by Wren, this will always be open, for any Zormitian to come and pray, or recieve blessings. (( note: Robbery from the cathedral will not be tolerated. It would be considered tainting sacred ground, and I will personally spill your organs. )) In any case, there have also been rearrangements in the ranks, which I will explain below.

Celestus - Leader of the Ministry of Religion, Religious figurehead and spiritual leader (( me. XD ))

Angelus - The Holy leader sitting on the right hand side of the Celestus. Looks over issues of divinity, peace, holiness, etc. Potentially the "Good side" of the Celestus.

Basigos - The Holy leader sitting on the left hand side of the Celestus. Responsible for destructive prayers, decay, and death. Potentially the "Evil side" of the Celetus.

And now we have a division of four types of priests of the church of Zormite.

Priests

Agios - A holy, white priest. Blesses the children of Zormite. (rec. Gods: Brigid, DianCecht, Leucetious. )

Kalidan - A priest responsible for the destruction of all things. Slays those who offend or taint Zormite. ( rec. Gods: Balor, Bile, )

Pergus - A priest of healing, heals the sick and wounded and diseased of the Zormtie nation. ( rec. Gods: Brigid, DianCecht, Aengus )

Xotus - A priest of darkness, maintains the balance of good and evil, poisons and infects the enemies of Zormite. ( rec. Gods: Balor, Bile, Ogma )

And finally, our introductory Rank

Achidian - The assistant of the church, studying under the higher ranks.

I hope you all found this explicative. If you require any further information, (( I will beat you with a stick. ... kidding )) Please contact me.

Blessings of Brigid be with you

Matthew
Old 07-12-2004, 02:02 AM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Ah, that's what i like to see - a clear-cut, simple yet effective, and short chain of command. Having too many different ranks is all too easy to do, well done kiddo.
Sounds good too if only there were more people interested in being in kingdoms on GK
Old 07-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Zanna
Salli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Salli
Another cathedral? Couldn't we be more creative and have a different name for it like...temple?
Old 07-12-2004, 09:17 AM
LordZen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LordZen Send a message via AIM to LordZen Send a message via Yahoo to LordZen
Each ministry used to only have a handful of ranks.. Doesnt make so much sense to have a much wider range with such a limited playerbase. Ohwell, lol.

Click the picture!

FYI: I've pretty much retired from this game as it stands. Yep..

Contact Info
AIM: xxwarlordzenxx (not used so much anymore)
MSN: warlordzen(a)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I heard they were pregnant from the same father from a VERY reliable tabloid a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.