Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Alure1316 is on a distinguished road
Graal PSP/PS3

I am still awaiting the release of the PSP version. Stefan mentioned in other threads that it is possible, that it runs better than the iPhone version, and that it could even connect to current servers. So why hasn't it been released (specifically asked to Stefan)? With the addition of the PlayStation Store to the PSP, I think releasing it via PS Store would be the better way. Many games have been released this way instead of having a disc release. A PS3 release would be phenomenal as well. Many games are being released side by side with PSP and PS3 versions. On the PlayStation Store they're called "PSN Titles" and there are other mini games called "PSP Minis". Though I'd rather see Graal as a "PSN Title" than a mini.

Is it still being worked on? I know that a lot of people will start with comments such as, "PSP version will amuse the 3 PSP users that this community has." Or something along those lines, but just look at Graal iPhone; they have their own community created and founded just by them. If the PSP/PS3 version is released, people will see it in the "New Releases" section and be curious about it and even try it out.

Please give us an update Stefan!