Old 06-11-2004, 05:27 AM
Banned
LegendaryTsukasa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryTsukasa
To

Trigger Online:

Server in the process: 5% Finished

ScreenShots of Sample GFX

All GFX is copyright of Trigger Software, 2004.
Trigger Software, created by Tsu, Worm, and Ajira.

Date of Release is December, 20th (Estamation)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE5.gif
Views:	210
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	28647  
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2004, 05:30 AM
matt8891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to matt8891 Send a message via Yahoo to matt8891
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryTsukasa
Trigger Online:

Server in the process: 5% Finished

ScreenShots of Sample GFX

All GFX is copyright of Tsu, 2004.
You guys should send e-mail to Spark saying you want to be reviewed for Hosted Tab server....The playerworld looks like it can handle it....And it HAS to be more than 5% finished.....ALOT of work is done there.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Banned
That took us a little over 3 hours too make. Darn GFX is only a little complicated with PSP8.0

We started today, along with some of the stroy line, and the waypoint engine scripts. Our scripter is away for 2 months, and the entire server is basically GFX, and the complex as heck tileset will take us around three weeks to make sure there are no errors or bugs.

The server is difinatily only around 5% done.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	graal.png
Views:	199
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	28649  
Old 06-11-2004, 05:59 AM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
It looks like you just ripped all the tiles to me. I mean, I know people who can do that style of pixel art... but I'm pretty sure they don't loaf around Graal. Also, why the hell would you zoom in, save them, then paste them in a level you planned to show us?
Old 06-11-2004, 09:29 AM
D1ce2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D1ce2 Send a message via Yahoo to D1ce2
hehe all looks stolen || crap

The time is coming
Old 06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
You ripped all the graphics from Chrono Trigger, how could the Global GFX team let you get away with that?
Old 06-11-2004, 12:18 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
It's sure fitting with TRIGGER online. 3 hours my butt - You took all that junk from Chrono Trigger.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Stop Thief
Scoundrel
Outrage
Vandal

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 06-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Hell that dragon on top of the castle like thing is an edit of Magus' castle. Please don't make me bring in Chrono Trigger screenshots.

My name isn't Crono for nothing
Old 06-11-2004, 02:05 PM
D1ce2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to D1ce2 Send a message via Yahoo to D1ce2
GGT told era to change there core cola vending machine because he font was the same as cola's o.o

The time is coming
Old 06-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Banned
Indeed, some of the core grafics were from CT, but, if you did not notice, we are changing the grafics as so they are not the same as those ones. Please try to look a lot closer before opening your mouth(s).
Old 06-11-2004, 03:19 PM
IT DOESNT MATTER! You have CHRONO TRIGGER GRAPHICS (slightly edited or not) ON YOUR SERVER WHICH IS ILLEGAL.

No one gives a crap if you edited them, are going to change them in the future, or anything like that, YOU HAVE/HAD ILLEGAL FILES UPLOADED AND TO MAKE IT WORST COPYRIGHTED IT TO YOURSELF. (they're not really copyrighted to any of you, you just said that so no one will "steal". Hypocrites :])

Some of the files even have CT_ in their names. CT stands for Chrono Trigger.

This server is online right?

Either way, I took screenshots of the real gfx from the actual game and put it next to yours. Not only can I point out the gfx you stole, for the ones im too lazy to get to I can tell you WHERE!

That left dragon statue thingy is in Magus' castle I believe. Those trees are from the ending of Chrono Trigger. You know, where they have a celebration in Leene's Square etc.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bridgerip.png
Views:	178
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	28651   Click image for larger version

Name:	figrip.png
Views:	185
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	28653   Click image for larger version

Name:	maguscastlerip.png
Views:	171
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	28654  
Attached Images

Last edited by Crono; 06-11-2004 at 03:55 PM..
Old 06-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned
Gerami.

1) Global staff won't mind if the GFX is edited. That is because, as long as they look differen't from the orignals, it is not the GFX.
2)"HAD ILLEGAL FILES UPLOADED AND TO MAKE IT WORST COPYRIGHTED IT TO YOURSELF." Ahem, as long as they are edited, they are my and my friends GFX. So, it isn't really illegal. And If you go to many servers, you will find edited GFX from games.
3)No, the server is not online. Why waste my money with a server, that has complicated Scripts and or GFX, in which I won't finish them in the time given too me. Just stupid.

Chrono, you really need to go do something, instead of attempting to flame people, for using game GFX as the base for other peoples key GFX too a server. that will infact change Graal. The concepts and the scripts are differen't from all other servers currently online. Please go try to be intelligent somewhere else.

And I can make GFX like that anyways, but I needed a base for it. So don't jump too conclusions. You do not want too get hurt son.

Last edited by Darlene159; 06-13-2004 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: No reason for name calling
Old 06-11-2004, 04:04 PM
That Magus tower is really an edit. Yup. -coughs nothing changed coughs-

If we were allowed to edit graphics then why is Zen getting Era to change it's coke machines? Because the whole coke signature is a trademark, you cant even change it to "Core Cola" and get away with it.

You seriously have problems if you think that you can rip graphics from a very popular game, slightly edit them, and then call it a server. I have nothing more to say.
Old 06-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Banned
Yes, you are correct. I accidently posted that by accident. That was supposted too be a differen't GFX picture. We won't be using that in the server. That just looked cool while I was playing it. xD
Closed Thread