Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 09:30 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Complains Nr. 1

I don't care that I'm recreating a thread.

As per the infraction system, that infraction alone isn't enough to ban me, so I have no fear that the mods will uphold their own rules and not use them in a bias form.

As for Moonie's last reply in Googi's thread:

Moonie, try thinking things through the way we see it. Please. Just once.

We (the majority) disagree with the way things are being done. Yes, for a number of different reasons, some more extreme than others. What are we told as a solution to our problems? Submit a ticket at the support center.

Moonie, I have personally PMed you over 20 times about specific instances in which I disagreed with either your moderating, or the moderating of another mod. In every single one of those instances, you never heard me out or took anything I said to heart. In fact, in almost every instance you told me to "stop telling me how to do my job."

Yet, you think it is rational for us to think that by submitting a ticket at the support center we will get something resolved. If we did that, it would be no different than PMing you or a GO staff member on the forums. We aren't going to be heard unless we speak as a group. Which is what we're trying to work on. Hear us out. Delete the posts that break the rules. Quit hiding behind unixmad.

The fact is, you are here to run the forums. You are and admin on these forums. You want people to stop creating threads about rule discussion, yet you sit there and do nothing to fix it. Do you think it will just go away? You aren't that naive, are you? Do you think that banning us for a week will help? Come on, be realistic.

Just hear us out.

Hell, if it is because of Unix, get into a chatroom with 10-12 active forum-users to hear them out there. In that instance, you would have still heard us out and have had no problems with enforcing Unixmad's rules.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:36 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
She doesn't care this is her life, what a drag if I was checking out the forums before I subscribed to Graal I would pound X as fast as I could and never ever return.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:39 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Word up @ this post.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 01-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
You should learn to discuss first. These forums are not for complaining about staff, use the support center if you have a problem. I have not received any PM recently about forum problems, so I don't think that you really tried to solve a problem. If you have a real issue then come back.
Closed Thread