Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Era iPhone PR
Astram can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Astram
Reamzonia Hiring

Hello, I have just created a new server called Reamzonia. At the moment it isn't much yet, but we are currently working on a Gmap. As in the Gmap we need to hire skilled developers! Our main idea for the server is a classic, modern fusion like AEON but now AEON doesn't exist in the playerworlds so a new opening is available! Actually before I knew about AEON I had this idea. Well, its a magnificent idea! At the beginning of the storyline in this RPG-Style server a GUI appears asking "whats your path? Classic or Modern?" (That will come around later). We will have 3 different staff teams; Modern, Classic, and Both! We will also add a few Quest style events! Where you need guns and swords as you work as teams to conquer others territory. I know your probably thinking this may turn out bad, but if we really try it may eventually turn out great! For now all I really need are a few staff.
-3 LATs
-2 NATs
-2 GAT
-Strong development leader

To try out please show your best work as an GAT, LAT, or NAT email,
[email protected]!!! For developer leader show me all of the above!

Also, please only tryout for 1 dev, we need focused staff. This hiring page will go on until I completely hire the staff. Send in quick, ill be checking!

Thank you,
Astram

Last edited by Astram; 11-02-2010 at 02:26 PM..
Old 11-02-2010, 06:16 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Just pick one style of game play and stick with it, if you try to cater to both you're just going get killed by the respective servers that do the specific style better.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Just pick one style of game play and stick with it, if you try to cater to both you're just going get killed by the respective servers that do the specific style better.
qft
Old 11-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Graal can't support one playworld with different styles with the amount of players it currently has. You'd be running around alone in empty words most of the time.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Era iPhone PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Maybe but I want the players to have a big fun experiance, maybe if we work hard we may get the job done
Old 11-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Era iPhone PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Graal can't support one playworld with different styles with the amount of players it currently has. You'd be running around alone in empty words most of the time.
The players will all meet up at the end of the storyline and in many different events! (Some events will be quest where you and your partner from different worlds try to find a bunch of clues in a maze to solve a mystery)
Old 11-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Era iPhone PR
I have just hired a GAT but I think we may need another?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Soon you will realize how just making ONE world is hard. But good luck with it anyway.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Era iPhone PR
See, we will mainly work on the classic section for now! The modern will come in later!
Old 11-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Era iPhone PR
I think if we try hard maybe the server will become amazing!!

Old 11-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Level Designer
N01ze is on a distinguished road
Hello. I am applying for the position of a LAT :O I have previous staff experience and could also help come up with a storyline and some quests if need be. You can contact me through this forum or PM, in case i don't check it for a while. Work examples can be provided upon request, and some examples of servers I've worked or work on currently are: JamesJaames (Before it was destroyed x.x), Gralat (When it first came out. I still work on it occasionally but its almost like the owner forgot about it), Some weirdly named server I cant remember (Owned by a guy who wanted to make a RPG game for his kid), Knox (A fairly fun but not amazingly popular server, I was also an ET), Bluetopia (I freaking love that server <3), and a couple others. I could devote almost all of my time to it except when I'm on Unholy Nation xD

Thanks,

~N01ze
Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Era iPhone PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by N01ze View Post
Hello. I am applying for the position of a LAT :O I have previous staff experience and could also help come up with a storyline and some quests if need be. You can contact me through this forum or PM, in case i don't check it for a while. Work examples can be provided upon request, and some examples of servers I've worked or work on currently are: JamesJaames (Before it was destroyed x.x), Gralat (When it first came out. I still work on it occasionally but its almost like the owner forgot about it), Some weirdly named server I cant remember (Owned by a guy who wanted to make a RPG game for his kid), Knox (A fairly fun but not amazingly popular server, I was also an ET), Bluetopia (I freaking love that server <3), and a couple others. I could devote almost all of my time to it except when I'm on Unholy Nation xD

Thanks,

~N01ze
Do the provided procedure to apply, email [email protected]......

Old 11-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Level Designer
N01ze is on a distinguished road
Sorry, Just emailed it
Old 11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Outlaw_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
are lats still needed?
Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol aeon not dead it will be back up when i get back we just need to finish a few things up which will take a month or 2 an we will reapply for classic but for u to do 3 to 4 servers complete will take you years trust me sk,hatred, and me know with the exp from aeon