Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Rawr, moar update.

http://www.maloria.com/showthread.php?t=8387

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 12-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
While we might not be able to offer all too much this year, we ARE able to give out a unique Christmas Sword 2008 to anyone that logon. The item will remain permanent even through potential Development resets.

This offer will be active from now to the end of December.

Name:  mal_icon_christmassword.png
Views: 333
Size:  1.0 KBMerry Christmas Name:  mal_icon_christmassword.png
Views: 333
Size:  1.0 KB from the Maloria team!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Master of Puppets
How come I always end up being the only one posting in my server project threads?

Anyways, since a lot of others are doing it, we figured we should give it a shot and see how it works out.

Hiring idlers!
http://www.maloria.com/showthread.php?p=219954

Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
can I be an idler

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 01-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Please post some levels!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
Please post some levels!
Not gonna happen. This isn't a general server information thread, this thread is purely for announcing updates and news. If you truly want to see some levels, help yourself and logon.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Master of Puppets
Character creation, nations, statistics, combat (detailed floating text included!), skill system, mining, leveling, baddies, weather (temperature, humidity & precipitation included!), login screen, message system, profiles and targeting have all been completed since last.

I would like to urge people to log on, spend a couple of minutes doing this and that, and if any bugs are found - report them to myself, Ducky (DrakilorP2P) or Chompy.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:53 AM
SymphoniaPrince is an unknown quantity at this point
whelp, can't wait!

Old 02-01-2009, 07:05 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Character creation, nations, statistics, combat (detailed floating text included!), skill system, mining, leveling, baddies, weather (temperature, humidity & precipitation included!), login screen, message system, profiles and targeting have all been completed since last.

I would like to urge people to log on, spend a couple of minutes doing this and that, and if any bugs are found - report them to myself, Ducky (DrakilorP2P) or Chompy.

...You made a smiley...sometimes, for a bleak moment, the old ziro shines through your new personality. Will +rep later xD

Other than that, nice work on all of that! Can't wait to play myself! :3
Old 02-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Master of Puppets

We on Maloria will be releasing yet another very limited, and permanent, item in the shape of the Cupid's Bow! Along with it, you'll also receive 500x Cupid's Arrow. How to get it!? Just log on player! This offer is limited to February 22th.

During the next couple of days, the events system should be up and running, which means we'll try it out and possible give out some other misc. novelty items that will never be given out again.

We are also getting closer and closer to applying for a Classic inspection, however, the remaining work isn't some of the funniest things to work at. We're at a complete halt until we're able to find two/three dedicated and talented LAT's, that would be interested in tiling the sewer dungeon with our custom tiles.

So, if you're interested, please get in contact with Nate (bioboi) or Ziro (xXziroXx).

Old 02-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
I don't see anything different- am I on the old world?
Old 02-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I don't see anything different- am I on the old world?
The overworld will pretty much remain the same, except for a lot of additions that have yet to happen. It will also undergo major redetailing, which is in progress. It will also "come to life" with NPC's, townfolks, battles between Worrian and Daednu and so fourth.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
The overworld will pretty much remain the same, except for a lot of additions that have yet to happen. It will also undergo major redetailing, which is in progress. It will also "come to life" with NPC's, townfolks, battles between Worrian and Daednu and so fourth.
Oh wow, that's cool! I can't wait to see it once it's finished. gg
Old 02-15-2009, 06:55 PM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Updates sound neat, I've never personally played Maloria but I'll have to stroll over to look around sooner or later. Sounds like you guys are really working your butts off.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Master of Puppets
Opening up the server for everyone (as in you won't be stuck in jail) for roughly another... 24 hours.

Doing this in hopes of attracting another level maker, or better up, a ganier that knows how to work in Movie mode and who can produce quality ganis overall.

Level wise we're working on replacing the old levels with new ones, you can easily tell where we've done so by looking at the amount of detailing - if the grass is detailed with random tiles, it's an old level, otherwise it's one of the new ones (which basically covers west, center and east part of main island).